Deadline : October 14, 2019
The Advancing Long-term Leadership Initiative (ALLI): Indo-Pacific Summit aims to bring together youth from the Indo-Pacific region to learn new skills and collaborate on common issues facing their countries. This is an initiative of the U.S. Embassy Tokyo.
The Summit will take place in Tokyo, Japan on December 13 and 14. Round-trip travel to Tokyo, and lodging in Tokyo during the Summit is paid for by grant funds from the U.S. Embassy Tokyo.
The topics and themes that would be explored at the Summit include:
- Environmental and Natural Resource Management: Tools to work better with our Planet.
- Disaster Management and Resilience: Learning about what it takes to deal with the rapidly changing world and rebuild sustainably in the region.
- Civic Engagement: Promoting youth involvement in government and society.
- Economic Development: Learning about entrepreneurship and business opportunities in the region.
- Global Competency for Cross-Cultural Collaboration: Building the skills needed to work together across the region and the world for successful interactions.
- Growing an Indo-Pacific Identity: Interacting with participants from the region and discussing common goals.
Round-trip travel to Tokyo, and lodging in Tokyo during the Summit is paid for by grant funds from the U.S. Embassy Tokyo.
- Prepare electronic versions of the following items; you will upload them at the end of this application:
- Current C.V. (Limit 2 pages)
- PASSPORT: Accepted participants must have a passport valid through 1 June 2020 at the time of the Summit. A copy of the biographic page (page with picture, legal name, birth information) can be uploaded with the online application.
- Complete the application form.
- Upload the documents
To Apply, Click Here