Deadline : March 1, 2020 .
Apply for Ghent University Top-up Grants at Ghent University. Ghent University is one of the major universities in the Dutch-speaking region of Europe. Moreover, Ghent University is one of the fastest growing Higher Education Institutions in the whole of Europe with over 3,000 academic staff members who play a significant role in the university’s mission providing academic excellence and enhancing resarch.
Ghent University provides Top-up Grants to applicants from OESO-DAC countries, who wish to obtain a master’s degree at Ghent University. This year the call for application is only open for new students applying for a master or master-after-master programme taught in English
A total of 10 scholarships are awarded for each academic year
Scholarship holders will recieve the following :
- Allowance of € 1000 per month.
- All-in insurance (health, civil liability, repatriation)
To apply for the scholarship, you must fullfill the following conditions:
- New students who have been academically admitted to any of the English-taught master programmes and master after master programmes.
- Selected courses for Master’s or Master-after-Master’s degree at Ghent University.
- Applicants must have a bachelor degree when applying for a Master programme.
- Applicants must have a Master degree when applying for a Master-after-Master programme.
- You are a citizen of a country on the longlist of the OESO-DAC country list.
- Although there is no strict age limit, it is recommended that applicants are below 40 years.
Ghent University is a top 100 university and one of the major universities in Belgium. 11 faculties offer a wide range of courses and conduct in-depth research within a wide range of scientific domains.
Rate this post
- Information Clarity
- Page Loading Speed
- Information Quality
User Review( vote)
- For this program, candidates will be selected directly by the departments to which they apply for an eligible program, therefore you cannot apply yourself and there’s no application form to fill in.
- In cases only where a candidate would wish to stress the need for such a top-up grant, then he/ she can contact the study program to motivate why they should take you up in their shortlist of candidates.
- You will have to complete the general application procedure for academic admission before the 1st of March to be considered for the program
To apply Click here