Deadline : March 11, 2020 .
Apply for the SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) 2020 for western Balkan Countries. The SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is a training programme developed to build awareness, capacity and resilience in the practice of governance.
The SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) is a training programme developed to build new networks, knowledge and practices for increased transparency, efficiency and resilience in public administration. The programme also aims to strengthen you and your individual capabilities to meet the requirements of a modern governance structure. As a participant of SAYP, you will be able to expand your own contact networks and share ideas, experiences and challenges with other like-minded professionals.
Successful candidates will receive the following benefits
- Free Participation in SAYP
- Meals through out the whole summer school
- Accommodation and travel
SAYP is a collaboration between Swedish institute and selected Swedish universities. Below are the topics of this year's summer school
- Perspectives on Multi-level Governance, Decentralisation & Human Rights
- Migration and Integration in the Eastern Partnership and the Baltic Sea Region
- Sustainable Public Management
- Sustainable e-Government for Resilient and Innovative Democratic public administration (SeGRID)
- Transnational Public Administration and Organizing
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- Be a Citizen of and currently working in one of the following countries
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- North Macedonia,
- Have good command of English language
- Have a relevant higher education (at least three years)
- 35 years or younger
- Employed in one of the following groups:
- Policymakers (politicians, government officials, employees of political parties)
- Public servants (non-political civil servants working at government agencies)
- Civil society workers (CSO/NGO employees)
You will need to submit the following documents during the application :
- Motivation letter
- Letter of Reference.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the Europass format of maximum 3 pages.
- English language certificate.
To apply Click here