Deadline : April 5, 2023
Apply for the SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) 2023 for western Balkan Countries. The SI Summer Academy for Young Professionals (SAYP) training programme was developed to build awareness, capacity and resilience in the practice of governance. This programme, dedicated to participants from western Balkan countries aims to strengthen the abilities and individual capabilities of participants to meet the requirements of a modern governance structure.
Participates in the SAYP will have the opportunity to expand their own contact networks and share ideas, develop their abilities and expertise in their fields and share experiences and challenges with other like-minded professionals.
This programme is a collaboration between the Swedish Institute and several Swedish Universities. Participants will attend several training modules hosted by several Swedish universities
Successful candidates will receive the following benefits
- Free Participation in SAYP
- Meals through out the whole summer school
- Accommodation and travel
SAYP is a collaboration between Swedish institute and selected Swedish universities. Below are the topics of this year’s summer school
- Perspectives on Multi-level Governance, Decentralisation & Human Rights
- Sustainable e-Government for Resilient and Innovative Democratic public administration (SeGRID)
- Migration and Integration in the Eastern Partnership and the Baltic Sea Region
- Collaborative Governance in a Digital Era
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- Be a Citizen of and currently working in one of the following countries
- Bosnia and Herzegovina,
- North Macedonia,
- You must have a good command of English language
- Applicants must have achieved a relevant higher education of at least three years
- You must be aged 35 years or younger at the time of application
- Candidates must be employed in sectors mentioned below:
- Policymakers (politicians, government officials, employees of political parties)
- Public servants (non-political civil servants working at government agencies)
- Civil society workers (CSO/NGO employees)
Applicates will be required to apply for their preferred training module from the website of the respective organizing university. The duration, start and ending dates of each training module is determined by the organizing university.
You may apply for more than one training module, but remember to rank them in terms of preference.
You will need to submit the following documents during the application :
- Motivation letter
- Letter of Reference.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) in the Europass format of maximum 3 pages.
- English language certificate.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here