Deadline : May 3, 2020 .
Apply for the Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2020 to Berlin, Germany. The event will take place at Bertelsmann’s representative office “Unter den Linden 1” in Berlin. Are you ready to shape the digital future? Are you a creative entrepreneur who is passionate about the media landscape and data-driven business models? If so, then this event is made for you.
They are looking for talents with entrepreneurial, innovative mindsets to participate in our international networking event, Talent Meets Bertelsmann 2020, from June 29 to July 1. Tackle the challenges and opportunities of digitalization and participate in exciting workshops. Work hand in hand with experienced Bertelsmann entrepreneurs on key business ideas and present your results in front of a jury of Bertelsmann executives. Join Talent Meets Bertelsmann and gain an in-depth insight into one of the biggest media companies in the world.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- The organisation cover the costs of each participant’s hotel room for two nights (June 29 to July 1, 2020), as well as travel expenses up to €300 for students coming from European schools and up to €500 for students from non-European schools.
- Attend workshops on future trends in Bertelsmann’s business areas
- Attractive prizes for the best ideas and designs
- An unforgettable party with a concert from a BMG talent
- Individual career consulting and outstanding networking opportunities
- Membership in the extraordinary “Talent Meets Bertelsmann“ network, which gives you the chance to build a long-term relationship with Bertelsmann and other talented member
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Bachelor, Master, MBA or Ph. D. students in business, economics, humanities, media management, journalism, business analytics or informatics, with a keen interest in media and data science
- Talents who are eager to develop creative and innovative business models and who are fascinated by cutting-edge digital trends
- High potentials with a passion for business, tech and creativity who have gained experience in projects outside academia
- Students or graduates with above-average academic performance and strong analytical and communication skills in written and spoken English
Please follow the steps below in order to apply for the program
- You must apply online by May 3, 2020.
- You must talk about yourself and what’s your purpose in life, what fascinates you about media and data, and why you are eager to pursue entrepreneurial challenges.
- You should also provide a proof of your proficiency in English.
To apply Click here