Deadline : July 17, 2020 .
Apply for the Apply for the Váradi scholarships at University of London 2020. The scholarship is supported by University by of London alumnus József Váradi, the CEO and co-founder of Wizz Air. József completed an LLM with the University via distance learning in 2014, specializing in International Business Law. Through to the generosity of alumni like József, the University can break down barriers to education and provide support to some of our most deserving students, allowing them to improve their lives and the lives of others in their communities.
The university of London is one of the largest, most diverse universities in the UK with over 120,000 students in London, and a further 50,000 studying across 190 countries for a University of London degree. The University of London was established by Royal Charter in 1836 for the public benefit and is recognised globally. The Váradi scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world, studying any of the programmes.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- University of London alumnus József Váradi has donated over £1 million to the University, to provide scholarships to support up to 100 distance and flexible learning students over the next ten years
- The Váradi scholarships cover all University of London tuition fees.
- The Váradi Scholarship can be applied against any fees payable to the University of London including (but not limited to) application fees, registration fees and examination entry fees.
- However, the scholarships do not cover any fees or costs (such as computers and additional study materials or Teaching Centre fees) not directly payable to the University of London
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
The scholarships will be available to all new students, from anywhere in the world, studying or intending to study any of the eligible programs. The University of London would particularly welcome applications from the following:
1: Any student who is a permanent resident in Central and Eastern Europe. Including: Albania, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Kosovo, Latvia, Lithuania, Moldova, Montenegro, North Macedonia, Poland, Romania, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia and Ukraine.
2: Any student studying one of the following programmes:
- BSc Computer Science
- BSc Psychology
- BSc Business Administration
- Global MBA
- Master of Laws (LLM)
- MSc Data Science
- MSc Supply Chain Management and Global Logistics
- You are encouraged to apply for a scholarship at the same time as submitting your programme application.
- You should note that your eligibility will need to be confirmed before your scholarship application is considered.
- Applicants need to demonstrate within the application that without the scholarship you would not be able to undertake the programme.
To apply for the program, you should follow the following procedure
- Download and complete the scholarship application form.
- Submit an application for your chosen degree via its course page.
- Please ensure you upload your completed scholarship application form under the ‘Scholarship Form’ section.
- Pay the appropriate online application fee for your programme.
- You must submit a fully completed course application, as without this we cannot consider a scholarship application.
- If you have applied for a programme previously but did not register and wish to be considered for this scholarship, you can also apply for the scholarship
To apply Click here