Deadline : Open
Apply to Work Abroad with Medecins Sans Frontieres (MSF). MSF teams works in different regions all around the world. They organize basic medical care, treat the injured, carry out vaccination campaigns, train local medical staff and build up medical infrastructure. The MSF team also dedicate are dedicated to fighting against diseases like tuberculosis, malaria, sleeping sickness, and HIV/AIDS in different parts of the world.
Although the field work environment for MSF team is often very exhausting, it is also fascinating and gives you an opportunity to engage , learn and contribute to efforts aimed at making life better. Applicants must be determined, with appropriate professional knowledge, and a large amount of motivation and commitment.
MSF is therefore looking to recruit qualified personnel in the field below
- Finance Specialists
- Gynaecologists and Obstetrician
- Human Resources Specialists
- Logisticians, Electricians, Mechanics
- Supply Logisticians
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- You will be eligible to receive a starting salary is at 1047,25 € gross/month in the first 12 months of your service on missions.
- After your initial deployments, your prior work experience and the position you will hold during a mission may suggest extra benefits
- MSF also covers costs incurred by visa, required vaccinations, insurance, transportation and accommodation
- You will also receive meals and daily consumer goods during your deployment, as well as eating out occasionally, covered by the daily allowances
Candidates eligible for the MSF recruitment must meet the following conditions
- You must demonstrate readiness to work in the spirit of the humanitarian principles of MSF
- Applicants must have completed a minimum education level equivalent to vocational training
- You must have accumulated a minimum of two years work experience
- Applicants applying to work as medical doctors must have completed residency or completed medical specialization.
- If you posses experience working or travelling abroad, preferably in Africa, Asia, Central or South America , you will have an added advantage
- You must be fluency in English, however knowledge of French, Arabic, Russian or Portugese is an added advantage.
- Applicants must be available for least six to twelve months availability for the first assignment
The Austria office is receiving applications from residents of Austria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Hungary, the Kosovo, Republic of Moldova, Montenegro, Romania, Slovakia or Slovenia. Applicants from other countries are requested to contact MSF regional office closest to them.
Candidates applying as practitioners, midwives and general nurses must note: Knowledge of tropical medicine, public health, and TB/HIV are required for some regions. Therefore, MSF recommends that you take a tropical medicine course prior to your application.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here