Deadline : October 7, 2022
Apply for the Arizona State University Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship. Arizona State University is partnering with Mastercard Foundation to provide the graduate Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship. These scholarships aim to train 25 young African professionals at Master’s level for various programs. The scholarship programme is planned to run for a period of 4 years (2021 – 2025).
Situated within EdPlus, a central enterprise unit for ASU, the scholarship focusses on the design and scalable delivery of digital teaching and learning models. These Educational Teaching Modules aim to help increase student success and reduce barriers to achievement in higher education.
Selected applicants will enroll in a traditional on campus 2 year Master’s degree program at the Arizona State University in the U.S. This will give them the opportunity to learn new skills and knowledge. At the same time, you will be working part-time with the Baobab team to gain hands-on experience implementing the strategic objectives of the Baobab Platform. As part of the program, you will also be supported to participate in a 2-month Africa-based internship that aligns with your study program.
The University together with Mastercard Foundation are offering up to 10 fully funded scholarships for the 2023 academic year. Applicants may choose from the following on-campus graduate programs:
- User Experience, MS
- Graphic Information Technology, MS
- Computer Science, MS
- Information Technology, MS
- Learning Sciences, MA
- Digital Culture, MS
If selected for the Arizona State University Mastercard Baobab Digital Innovation Scholarship, you will receive the following benefits.
- Full coverage for tuition fees for your selected 2 year Master’s degree program.
- The scholarship covers all expenses for accommodation,
- Costs incurred for visa application processing will also be covered
- Applicants taking English language tests will have the costs for the tests covered
- Costs incurred for GRE or other equivalent exams will also be covered
- The scholarship also covers your Airfare to and from Phoenix, Arizona
- This scholarship offers comprehensive support for your 2-year graduate program
Before applying, make sure that you meet the following academic criteria
- These scholarships are open to citizens of an African country.
- Applicants must be aged between 18 and 35 on by the deadline of the application.
- To e eligible, you must be planning to apply for one of the eligible programs listed above.
- You must be eligible for admission to the degree program of their choice and have a high level of English language proficiency.
- Priority is given to economically disadvantaged students who exhibit tough financial circumstances.
- You must posses an undergraduate degree with a required minimum 4 years of study.
- Applicants must also demonstrate a track record of leadership and service in their community.
Applications are submitted online via the online application portal provided.
- You must first apply for the scholarship by provided the required information and documents.
- After you have been selected for the scholarship, you will then be assisted to to apply for admission to the Arizona State University.
- Applicants applying for the MBA are usually required to submit GRE/GMAT test results. For this case, you are advised to apply for the scholarship first without these tests. If selected, GMAT/GRE waivers can be requested directly from WP Carey School of Business.
- Applicants who are about to graduate from their bachelor’s degree may also apply, provide that they graduate before July 2023.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here