Deadline : September 30, 2020 .
Apply for the Asian Development Bank Internship Program 2020/2021. This Internship Program is a project-oriented learning opportunity for graduate students with the major aim of giving experience through research assignments based on ADB’s current operational needs to participants from selected participating countries. This program usually runs twice a year welcoming motivated, self-directed and open minded participants to gain experience through several interactions that take place during the program.
As an intern, the program offers you the opportunity to:
- work collaboratively with experienced professionals from over 50 different countries;
- work in a major international development organization;
- gain a deeper understanding of development finance and the impact of the work ADB does; and
- contribute to ADB's business through research outputs.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- Stipend is provided to all interns according to the location of internships up to 56 calendar days.
- Interns may choose to work beyond 56 calendar days in agreement with the designated supervisors, but without stipend.
- Exception to receiving stipend would be interns who fall under the special arrangement category between select schools and ADB.
Rate this post
User Review( votes)
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- You must be enrolled in a Master's program or PhD at a university in one of the member nations (ADB), before applying and after the internship has ended
- Applicants must be engaged in academic study in a field directly related to ADB's work
- be a national of one of ADB's members (see list here)
- You should possess an excellent English language skills
- You must not be a close relatives of ADB personnel
- Applicants must have have some level of professional experience relevant to the assignment
Please note that the applications for the program open August 1, 2020 and close on September 30, 2020
- As an applicants, you should follow ADB announcements for the assignments on the website and then choose the assignments of your own choice/ interest.
- Candidates apply through ACES, prepare for their CVs and answer the essay questions. Applicants will have to attache the following documents during their application process
- All documents (CV and essay)
- Academic qualifications and documents
- ADB evaluates applications based on: eligibility requirements, relevance of academic study and work experience; and the level of interest and motivation to contribute to development work. ADB also considers institutional representation, gender, and nationality balance in the over-all intern selection process.
To apply Click here