Deadline : June 20, 2023
Apply for the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program(ADEL). The Policy Center for the New South (PCNS) is organizing the Twelveth (12) edition of the Atlantic Dialogues Conference. This is a high-level conference that aims to bring together influential public and private sectors leaders from around the Atlantic Basin to engage in informal discussion on cross-regional issues.
With one of its aim being engaging young leaders in policy making and in shaping narratives, PCNS therefore hopes to bring together leading experts, senior officials, and high-potential change-makers through the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders program (ADEL).
The ADEL program, the flagship youth program will be held two days prior to the Atlantic Dialogues conference. The program usually welcomes 30 to 50 young leaders from around the Atlantic basin and Africa. Participants are usually rising leaders ho have demonstrated their leadership capabilities and have a broad understanding of the social and economic issues facing their communities.
The ADEL program therefore will welcome 40 participants this year and will take place from December 12, 2023 to December 13, 2023 in Marrakech, Morocco. Participants will then join the main program, the Atlantic Dialogues conference that will run from December 12 to December 16 2023.
PCNS will cover the following for the selected participants
- All the 40 selected participants will receive funding for an economy class flight ticket to and from Morocco.
- You will also receive coverage for local transport to the conference venues.
- All participants will receive accommodation in hotels for the entire duration of the program.
- Catering and other relevant services will also be covered by PCNS
The Policy Center for the New South (PCNS) welcomes applications from candidates:
- Applicants must be between the ages of 23 and 35 (inclusive) by the deadline of application.
- Eligible applicants must be rising leaders from countries located in Africa, North America, South America, Central America, Europe or the Caribbean.
- Applicants from countries boarding the Atlantic Basin will have priority.
- Candidates must demonstrate sufficient proficiency in the English language.
- You must be ready to attend the program for the entire duration of six days.
Interested and eligible applicants must submit an online application form together with the required supporting material by the deadline of June 20, 2023. Here below is the required supporting material.
- You must include a copy of your latest resumes / CVs which should be no longer than 2 pages.
- Submit a personal statement of no more than 250 words. In this personal statement, you must explain your motivations for applying and your prospective contributions to the Atlantic Dialogues Emerging Leaders Program.
- Within the personal statement, you should also include details of your expertise or field of work.
- Submit a link to a one-minute YouTube video addressing the following:
- Introduce yourself
- Give reasons why you are applying to the program.
- Explain what drive you in the work you are currently doing.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here