Deadline : June 20, 2021
Apply for the 2021 Bangor University GREAT Scholarships in The UK. The GREAT Scholarships 2021 programme was launched and is sponsored by the British Council together with 41 universities around the United Kingdom. Bangor University is proud partner for this programme. This scholarship programme is dedicated to international students from selected countries. These include Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka and Thailand.
The scholarship is awarded for postgraduate prospective students, giving them the opportunity to access world-class UK higher education opportunities.
Bangor University is located in the city of Bangor, on the north Wales coast, between the mountains of Snowdonia and the sea. The University offers a very conducive and student friendly environment. This is the reason why it is considered to be one of the most attractive study locations in the UK. The university boosts from a population of over 2,500 international students from over 120 nationalities, offering a low cost of living, student support and a stunning location all make Bangor a great place to live and study.
These scholarships are part of the UK Government’s GREAT Britain Campaign. Bangor University is offering four scholarships as part of the GREAT Scholarships program available for the 2021-22 academic year to students from Malaysia (one), Pakistan (two) and Thailand (one).
- The scholarship programme offers financial support of a minimum of £10,000 to students pursuing one year postgraduate study in the UK.
- This scholarship grant will go towards your tuition fees for your selected postgraduate degree programme
- You must be a citizen and national of either Malaysia, Pakistan or Thailand.
- Eligible candidates must have applied for admission and received an offer to start a postgraduate programme at Bangor University in September 2021.
- Candidates must be active in the field with work experience or proven interest in the subject area.
- You must be highly motivated and and demonstrate academic ability to study for a postgraduate course.
- Applicants must meet the English language proficiency requirements of your selected postgraduate programme.
You must first apply for admission (if you haven’t already) to your preferred postgraduate degree programme at Bangor University Once you secure your offer, you can then go ahead and apply for the GREAT Scholarships at the Bangor University. Applicants are advised to follow the following steps to successfully complete your application
- You must Check and confirm that your are eligible for the scholarship.
- Apply and secure your admission or if you have already done so, You must have received an offer letter from Bangor University
- You must correctly complete the GREAT scholarship application form that can be downloaded form the University programme website
- The completed form must be sent, along with a copy of your offer letter from Bangor University to Kerry Marie Jones at: [email protected] by the deadline of 20 June, 2021.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here