Deadline : December 1, 2021
The BI Master of Science Scholarships are open to international applicants. This programme is designed to be to reflect the global focus of the industry. The programme therefore explores the development in Europe and Scandinavia during the last decade, as those regions have been pioneers with respect to new business models and energy market designs.
You will learn the fundamentals of oil, gas and the electricity industry. Scholars will also gain a deep understanding of the undergoing energy transition. Through this programme, you will develop the qualifications you need to lead the ”industrial revolution”, and prepare yourself for the most attractive management positions in the energy industry of today and tomorrow.
The value of the MSc International Scholarship varies. Some scholarships cover partial or full tuition for the first year only while others can cover partial or full tuition for up to two-years if the student achieves the academic progression requirements.
Some MSc International Scholarships may also include a one-time stipend to assist with living expenses in the first semester. The stipend amount is determined after an individual assessment of each candidate.
Candidates demonstrating strong academic performance who apply for, and are accepted in, a Master of Science degree.
BI Norwegian Business School aims to build a diverse and international student body.
- BI ensures distribution of scholarships among MSc programmes.
- Priority may be given to applicants from selected countries, selected partner schools of BI, or enrolled in priority master’s programmes.
- All candidates will be assessed according to the ECTS scale. Applicants with international bachelor’s degrees will have their grades converted to the ECTS scale.
- Other factors that may influence ranking can be other academic achievements, GMAT/GRE/CAT scores, extracurricular achievements, and special personal achievements.
- Preference is given to applicants seeking to earn their first master’s degree.
All candidates must meet academic progression requirements in order to maintain their scholarship.
- Full study progression (30 ECTS) in each semester.
- Minimum cumulative GPA of a “B” on the BI ECTS scale after completion of each academic semester.
- Candidates who are awarded the MSc International Scholarship must be prepared to be “BI Ambassadors”, acting as spokespeople, assisting in recruitment efforts and promoting a good study environment. The details regarding responsibilities will be specified in the Scholarship Contract.
- Write a scholarship application letter, maximum one-page, outlining why you are deserving of this scholarship and how your academic record qualifies you for consideration.
- Upload the scholarship application letter with your complete application for admission on the online application portal.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here