Deadline: July 15, 2020
The Master in Digital Technology / Cyber Security is a full-time master program in English design for recent graduates interested in acquire technical competences to master the new digital technologies and the management skills required for decision-making positions.
The program goal is to shape highly skilled managers able to lead and guide companies in the process of digital transformation. During the first cicle classic management courses as well as specialized courses for managing the digital transformation are taught to all the participants, while the second cicle provides the specific technical formation for the specialization in Cyber Security.
The Career Development Department will help participants to pursue their own career goals and will support them in the job seeking process. It is dedicated to career exploration and fulfillment. A qualified career counselor will assist students with a variety of services and resources: career development sessions & advice, one-to-one counseling, and more.
The internship acts as a perfect professional springboard, especially considering the fact that just six months after graduation, the full-time masters of BBS rank 91% placement on general average.
BBS offers scholarships of 6.000 euro and 4.000 euro to the most meriting students of the Academic Year 2019/2020.
For the registration it is necessary:
- a Bachelor’s Degree (must be obtained by the enrollment deadline)
- English language proficiency
Admission to the program is subject to the positive assessment of your individual interview and English test, if it’s not the candidate’s native language.
This Master’s is open to all applicants with a bachelor’s degree obtained before the enrolment deadline of each round.
- complete the online registration
- pay the 60 euros application fee
Documents to send to [email protected]:
- Degree certificate with accompanying transcript
- Photocopy of you ID or passport
- Motivation letter
- Reference letter(s) (optional but advised)
- Signed copies of your enrolment summary sheet and receipt for the application fee (both downloadable from ‘studenti online’ following registration)
- GMAT or GRE certificate (optional)
- TOEFL/IELTS/CAE certificate (optional)
To apply, Click here