Deadline : May 1, 2021
Apply for the Bologna Business School Master in Digital Technology Scholarship to study in Italy. The Master in Digital Technology and Innovation Management is a full-time master program offered at Bologna Business School in Italy. The programme is offered in English and is design for recent graduates interested passionate about Digital Technology.
This course will give you the opportunity to acquire technical competences to master the new digital technologies and the management skills required for decision-making positions. The program goal is to shape highly skilled managers able to lead and guide companies in the process of digital transformation.
The overall objective of the Master’s program is to offer you a broader preparation to identify potentialities and solutions linked to the use of the Digital Technology for the growth of the business, while promoting a global revolution
- Bologna Business School has made available several partial scholarships offers dedicated to the most meriting students
- These scholarship offers are worth 6,000 euros and of 4,000 euros.
- Scholarships will go towards your tuition fees, so that they result in a deduction of the total amount of the tuition fees due.
- The selection process for the scholarships is merit-based and so, scholarships will be awarded to the top-ranked candidates in the selection process
To be considered for the scholarship program, you must meet the following conditions
- You must meet the admission conditions into the degree programme
- Applicants must posses a Bachelor’s Degree by the time of application
- You must demonstrate sufficient English language proficiency
Interested applicants are advised to fill out the online application to apply for before the application deadline. After successfully completing and submitting the application, you must send the following support documents to. : [email protected]
- Your most recent CV
- A well written motivation letter
- Your Degree certificates and transcripts transcript
- Include a Photocopy of your Passport and/ or ID
- Request and include Reference letter if possible
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here