Deadline : April 30, 2022
Apply for the International Excellence Scholarship 2022/23 at Brunel University London in the United Kingdom. Brunel University London is pleased to offer an annual prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students for both Master’s and Bachelor’s programs and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience. Brunel University will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award
University Profile: In 2016, Brunel celebrated 50 years as a university. However, the history of the university can be traced back much further to 1798 through their predecessor colleges of Borough Road College, Maria Grey College, Shoreditch College and the West London Institute of Higher Education and as well as through Acton Technical College then Brunel College. The rise since 1966 has been impressive and their reputation grows year on year
If selected for the scholarship, you will receive a comprehensive scholarship entailing the following.
- Postgraduate students will receive £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate students will receive £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met
Rate this post
User Review( votes)
The eligibility criteria for applying for the scholarship is as follows.
- Applicants must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored).
- In case you are unsure of your fee status, you should note Brunel uses the information you have provided in your application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- You must have obtained an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme, starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
- Applicants must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- You must meet all conditions of your offer by the time you are due to register at Brunel.
To apply, follow the procedure below
- You must apply for admission into a degree programme of your choice at Brunel University London.
- To be considered applicants must complete a scholarship interest form by the stated deadlines.
- Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2022 or January 2023.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here