Deadline: June 30, 2020
Apply for the International Excellence Scholarship 2020/21 at Brunel University London in the United Kingdom. Brunel University London is pleased to offer a prestigious package of scholarships for International students. The scholarship scheme is for fully self-funded students only and is based on overall academic merit and professional experience. We will award scholarships to applicants who most closely meet or exceed the criteria for the award
About the University: In 2016, Brunel celebrated 50 years as a university. However, the history of the university can be traced back much further to 1798 through their predecessor colleges of Borough Road College, Maria Grey College, Shoreditch College and the West London Institute of Higher Education and as well as through Acton Technical College then Brunel College. The rise since 1966 has been impressive and theirreputation grows year on year
The students selected will receive a comprehensive scholarship.
- Postgraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver applied to the first year of study only.
- Undergraduate: £6,000 as a tuition fee waiver, each year for a maximum of three years.
- The Scholarship will be paid once for each eligible level of study, subject to normal progression criteria having been met
To be eligible for applying for the scholarship, applicants must fulfill the following criteria
- Applicants must be classed as Overseas for fees purposes and be self-funded (not sponsored). Applicants who are unsure of their fee status should note Brunel uses the information they have provided in their application form to assess fee status against regulations set by the UK government.
- Applicants must have an offer to study on a full time undergraduate or postgraduate taught programme (including placement routes and undergraduate integrated Masters programmes) starting in September 2020 or January 2021.
- Applicants must complete the relevant Scholarship application by the stated deadline.
- All applicants must meet all conditions of their offer by the time they are due to register at Brunel.
To apply, follow the procedure below
- To be considered applicants must complete a register your interest form by the stated deadlines.
- Applications will only be accepted if all sections of the application form have been completed and if the applicant is holding an offer on a course starting in September 2020 or January 2021.