Deadline : June 15, 2021
Apply for the CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students 2021. The CMU Australia Scholarship is dedicated to International Students from Asia, South America and Africa who are applying to study for a Master’s degree course at the Carnegie Mellon University in Australia.
The scholarships offer are categorized as below.
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): The scholarship aims to enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
- South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS): Through this scholarship, South American students will be given the opportunity to become leaders, to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): The scholarship is dedicated to ambitious African students who demonstrate the passion to become leaders in innovation in the African region.
Eligible students from Asia, South America and Africa must be applying for a master’s degree program at Carnegie Mellon University Australia starting August 2021.
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- Applicants for a 21 month Master’s degree program at CMU Australia will receive a scholarship grant worth AUD $30,000
- International Students selected for a masters degrees with a duration of 12 months will receive a scholarship grant worth AUD $20,000
Students who wish to apply for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Applicants must be international students and citizens of any country from in Asia, South America or Africa
- Students must meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree
- Applicants may be applying for a 12 month degree program or 21 month Master’s degree program
- Scholarships are awarded for Master’s degree study commencing August 2021
- Must accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
To apply, applicants are advised to follow the following application procedure
- If you’re a qualified applicant (resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa), you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master program .
- Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, you will be contacted by the awarding board for the next steps towards your scholarship consideration
As part for your application, you may need the following documents
- Standardised Test Scores
- English Language Proficiency Test results
- Statement of Purpose
- An optional Video Interview
- Recommendation letters
- Academic Transcripts
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here