Deadline: June 15, 2020
Apply for the CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students 2020. The CMU Australia Scholarship is valued at AUD $30,000. Applications are open to all International Students from Asia, South America and Africa.
The scholarships offer are categorized as below.
- Young Asian Leaders Scholarship (YALS): The scholarship will enable Asian students to lead and contribute to the development of their countries and the Asian region after their studies.
- South American Leaders for Change Scholarship (SALCS): The scholarship will support South American students to become leaders to catalyse positive change in their respective countries.
- Future Innovator Scholarship for Africa (FISA): With this scholarship, ambitious African students will be encouraged to be leaders in innovation in the African region.
The scholarships are awarded to eligible students from Asia, South America and Africa and apply for Carnegie Mellon University Australia master programs in August 2020.
The Scholarship provides:
- The CMU Australia Scholarships for International Students is valued at AUD $30,000 for the duration of 21-month masters degrees, and AUD $20,000 for the duration of 12-month masters degrees.
Students who wish to apply for the scholarships need to meet below criteria:
- Must be a citizen of a country in Asia, South America or Africa
- Must meet the admission requirements for a CMU Australia full-time master coursework degree, 12 month or 21 month tracks
- Must be accepted into a CMU Australia master coursework degree commencing in August 2019 or August 2020
- Must accept CMU Australia’s offer letter and pay the deposit by required deadline
To apply, applicants are advised to follow the following application procedure
- If you’re a qualified applicant (resident from a country belonging to Asia, South America or Africa), you will be automatically assessed for the scholarship when you apply for a master program .
- Upon being accepted to study at CMU Australia, you will be contacted by the awarding board for the next steps towards your scholarship consideration
To apply, Click here