Deadline : May 21, 2021
Apply for the CEDEFOP Traineeship scheme 2021. This traineeship scheme is mainly dedicated for young university graduates as well as PhD students. Candidates who have recently obtained a university diploma and are at the beginning of a new professional career yet interested in an Internship at CEDEFOP are also welcome to apply.
Through this traineeship, CEDEFOP’s aims to achieve the following goals
- To provide university graduates and PhD students with a unique and first-hand experience of the workings of CEDEFOP, in particular, and of the EU institutions in general.
- CEDEFOP also aims to provide the opportunity to young university graduates and early career professionals the opportunity to into practice knowledge acquired during their studies
For the 2021 traineeship program, CEDEFOP is offering one (1) internship in Data Protection to an eligible applicant
Successful applicants will receive a grant as described below. Currently the amount of the grant is:
- EUR 1,000 per month for trainees from other member states of the EU or candidate countries other than Greece or those residing in Greece who need to move to Thessaloniki for the duration of the traineeship.
- A traineeship amount worth EUR 750 per month for trainees residing in Thessaloniki prior to the start of their traineeship.
- The program also covers the Candidate’s travel expenses incurred in their travel from their home countries to Greece.
- Disabled trainees may receive a supplement to their grant amounting to half the amount of the grant to help them cover extra expenses such as transport, the cost of special accommodation.
To be eligible for the traineeship, you must fulfill the following criteria
- Applicants for a traineeship must have completed the first cycle of a higher education course (university education) and obtained a full degree or its equivalent by the closing date for applications.
- You must posses a university degree, primarily bachelor’s however, Masters, PhD, language certificates may be attached for information
- Candidates from Member States must have very good knowledge of at least two EU languages, of which one should be English.
- Applicants from candidate countries must have very good knowledge of at least English
- Trainees will be selected on the basis of qualifications and taking account of the operational priorities of CEDEFOP.
To apply for the traineeship, applicants must submit their applications using the provided online application form. Along with the application, you will be required to submit the following attachments.
- Applications must be accompanied by a scanned copy of the candidate’s first university degree and curriculum vitae in English.
- Documents issued in any of the official EU languages do not need a translation.
- In the absence of a scanned copy of the university degree, an official statement from the university confirming the degree result and the completion of the bachelor studies must be attached.
- Copies of degrees or certificates that do not bear an official stamp and/or signature will not be accepted.
- Applications where either the university degree or the CV is missing will not be considered by Cedefop.
- The total maximum number of documents that can be attached to our online application is 3 (including the university degree and CV).
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here