Deadline : March 31, 2020
In order to promote friendship and understanding between people in China and abroad, and develop communication and cooperation in aspects of politics, economics, culture and education, Chinese government set Chinese Government Scholarship to support excellent students, teachers and scholars to study in China. Northeast Agricultural University is one of the 279 universities which are responsible for educating Chinese Government Scholarship students, and currently there are nearly 200 international students are enjoying different programs of Chinese Governments Scholarship here.
Northeast Agricultural University (hereinafter referred to as NEAU), located in the city of Harbin, is a key level university of Heilongjiang province and included in the national “211 Project” and the First-class discipline construction universities in China. NEAU comprises 17 colleges and 1 teaching department. There are 10 post-doctoral research stations, 2 post-doctoral work stations, 10 first level PhD disciplines, 22 first level master disciplines, 1 PhD professional degree, 10 master professional degrees and 71 undergraduate majors, covering the disciplines of Agronomy, Engineering, Science, Economics, Management, laws and Arts.
- Exempt from registration fee, tuition fee, and fee for accommodation on campus;
- Fee for Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Benefit Plan for International Students in China.
- Monthly living allowance is paid to the students by the host institution at the following rates (CNY Yuan per month):
- Master degree students: CNY 3,000 Yuan
- Doctoral degree students: CNY 3,500 Yuan
- NEAU provides free accommodation for Chinese Government Scholarship students, 2 bachelor students shall live in one room, 1 doctoral student or master student shall live in one room.
- Applicants must be non-Chinese citizens.
- Applicants should be in healthy physical condition.
- Education background and age limit:
- – Applicants for master degree studies must have bachelor’s degree and be under the age of 35.
- – Applicants for doctoral degree studies must have master’s degree and be under the age of 40.
- Excellent achievement in your study
- Comparative good ability in research
- Applicants do not gain any other scholarship
- The applicants must fill in and provide the following materials truly and correctly (in duplicate).The applicants shall download the Application Form after application online through www.campuschina.org and stamp a two inch photo on the form and should leave signature in the required blank.
- Application Form for Chinese Government Scholarship (printed by CSC), the original document and a copy, filled in Chinese or in English.
- Highest diploma (notarized photocopy). If applicants are university students, they shall provide pre-graduation certificates. Documents in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- Applicants for graduate studies are required to provide undergraduate transcripts. Applicants for doctoral studies need to provide undergraduate transcripts and graduate transcripts. Transcripts in languages other than Chinese or English must be attached with notarized translations in Chinese or English.
- A study or research plan in Chinese or in English (no less than 800 words).
- Applicants for master and doctoral degree studies must submit two letters of recommendation in Chinese or English by professors or associate professors.
- Published academic papers and academic achievements (not compulsory).
- A copy of HSK certificate (not compulsory).
- A copy of the passport.
- Digital ID photo with white background (in .jpg version, and send to [email protected] in the name of your passport No.)
- Photocopy of Foreigner Physical Examination Form filled in English. The medical examinations results are valid for 6 months. All applicants are kindly requested to take this factor into consideration while determining the time to take this medical examination.
- Acceptance letter from a supervisor (not compulsory)
To Apply, Click Here