Deadline: October 30, 2020
Apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation scholarship for applicants from ASEAN countries. The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) and the ASEAN Foundation (AF) have entered into an agreement to develop highly qualified human resources in the area of science and technology within ASEAN Member States through the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute ASEAN Foundation Post-graduate Scholarship Programme in Science and Technology.
The program is fully funded as the scholarship covers tuition and other academic fees round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others. This year, ten scholarships are available for ASEAN nationals who are interested to pursue a Master’s Degree at the CGI.
Scholarships are available in the following fields:
- Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health
- Environmental Toxicology
- Chemical Sciences
Successful applicants will benefit from a scholarship program as described below
- The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
As a general eligibility criteria, Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Citizen of an ASEAN country
- Under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
To apply for the scholarship, you are advised to follow the following procedure.
- Applicants should complete the the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute – the ASEAN Foundation Post-graduate Scholarship Programme’s application form and submit together with supporting documents
- Applicants must send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting document to:
- The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program)
- 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi,
- Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
- Email: [email protected]
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening