Deadline : September 30, 2023
Apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Scholarship Program for NON-ASEAN Applicants for the academic year 2024. The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute. This institute was established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol.
Chulabhorn Graduate Institute aims to enhance and apply the most advanced interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational. CGI is a research based institute that aims to train produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ interests and goals towards sustainable development.
Through this initiative, The CGI is offering several scholarships for study leading to a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences. Scholarships are solely dedicated to international students with eligible qualification to apply for a Master’s program at the University.
This year, CGI is offering up to Fifteen (15) scholarships are to NON-ASEAN international applicants to pursue a Master’s Degree study commencing in the 2023 academic year. The CGI selected based on merit, and only excellent performing students will be selected.
Successful applicants will benefit from a scholarship program as described below
- The scholarship will cover tuition fees for the entire duration of the Master’s degree program.
- Any other academically related costs including credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents will also be covered by the scholarship.
- Applicants will receive coverage for round trip airfare from and back to their home countries.
- Costs related to visa applications will also be catered for.
- You will receive allowances to help you settle in after moving to Thailand in form of first settlement allowance and relocation allowance.
- The scholarship also covers your accommodation for the entire duration of the program.
- You will receive a monthly stipend to cover your daily living expenses for the entire duration of your studies.
- Other benefits include a book allowance, health insurance, and any other related costs.
As a general eligibility criteria, Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Applicants must international students, residents and citizen of Non-ASEAN countries.
- You must be under the age of 30 at the time of application.
- Eligible applicants must have obtained a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75.
- Your undergraduate degree must have been obtained in one of the following fields or any other related fields.
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Applicates are required to have some experience with scientific laboratory research
- You must have proof sufficient English proficiency. Proof can be in form of a language proficiency test result (TOEFL, IELTS)
The scholarship programme is open for perusing a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, or Chemical Sciences.
To apply for the scholarship, you are advised to follow the following procedure.
- You should first complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate Scholarship Program’s application form.
- Collect all the required documents as mentioned below.
- The application form and the scanned documents must then be sent via e-mail to [email protected]
- Lastly, the hardcopies (application form and supporting documents) must be sent vis post to:
The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program)
906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi,
Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
Here below is a list of the required documents.
- The fully completed application from (to be downloaded from the program website)
- Submit your Academic Transcripts, degree and certificates
- Request three(3) Recommendation Letters from people who can speak on your behalf
- Submit a Statement of Purpose detailing your interest of study
- Conduct a Medical examination and submit a Medical History Report (Template to be downloaded from the program website)
- Any other supporting documents you may deem relevant
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here