Deadline: October 30, 2020
Apply for the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post-graduate Scholarship Program for NON-ASEAN Applicants for the academic year 2021. The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI) is a multidisciplinary post-graduate academic institute established in 2005, under the initiative of Professor Dr. Her Royal Highness Princess Chulabhorn Mahidol.
The aim of the of the scholarship is to employ the most recent interactive teaching techniques used in world leading educational and research institutions to produce effective thinkers and leaders to better serve their countries’ needs towards sustainable development. The CGI is presently offering programs leading to a Master’s degree in Applied Biological Sciences: Environmental Health, Environmental Toxicology, and Chemical Sciences.
This year, ten (10) scholarships are available for NON-ASEAN international applicants to pursue a Master’s Degree study at the CGI selected based on merit.
Successful applicants will benefit from a scholarship program as described below
- The scholarship will cover tuition and other academic fees (credit fee, laboratory expenses, refresher course, enrollment fee, thesis fee, production of thesis documents), round trip airfare, visa fee, first settlement allowance, relocation allowance, accommodation, monthly stipend, book allowance, health insurance, and others.
As a general eligibility criteria, Scholarships are open to the eligible applicants who meet the following qualifications:
- Citizen of a Non-ASEAN country.
- Under 30 years of age
- Hold a Bachelor Degree with a cumulative GPA of at least 2.75 in one of the following fields:
- Sciences: Chemistry, Biology, Biological Sciences, Molecular Biology, Environmental Sciences
- Medical Sciences: Medicine, Medical Technology
- Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Sciences
Applicants from other related fields are also welcome to apply.
- Have experience in scientific laboratory research
- Must have demonstrated English proficiency, preferably on one of two recognized tests of language proficiency (TOEFL, IELTS)
- Must provide a statement of purpose explaining their interests in the study
To apply for the scholarship, you are advised to follow the following procedure.
- Applicants should complete the Chulabhorn Graduate Institute Post – graduate Scholarship Program’s application form and submit together with supporting documents
- Applicants must send via e-mail the scanned file of the application form and all the supporting document to:
- The Chulabhorn Graduate Institute (CGI Scholarship Program)
- 906 Kamphangphet 6 Road,Laksi,
- Bangkok 10210 THAILAND
- Email: [email protected]
- Full Academic Transcript
- Three Recommendation Letters
- Statement of Purpose explaining interest of study
- Medical History Report
- Other supporting documents to facilitate application screening