Deadline : January 15, 2019
The College of Europe offers a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2020-2021.
The College of Europe, founded in 1949, is a unique postgraduate institute specialising in European education and training. Intensive programmes are offered in European integration issues, with particular emphasis on law, economics, political and social sciences.
These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
- The countries concerned are: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
- All applicants to the College of Europe must hold a relevant university degree. Admission to the College of Europe requires either a Bologna Master’s degree, or a pre-Bologna equivalent degree, or a final university degree and at least 240 ECTS credits acquired in the course of one’s university studies. Holders of a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply.
- Language skills are to be indicated on the “online application form“. French and English language levels are monitored during selection interviews and candidates should, when possible, supply recognised certificates or recommendation letters from language teachers showing language levels in relation to the Common European Framework for Reference (CEFR) and TOEFL Equivalency Table (TOEIC, TOEFL-IELTS Score Comparison Chart).
- Equivalence will be determined on the basis of objective criteria.
2. Candidates have to register and apply online.
3. Candidates have to submit the online application form including the requested documents (cf. application instructions).
4. After the deadline (15th of January 2020), all applications will be evaluated by the study departments at the College of Europe and a preselection will be made. Preselected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
To Apply, Click Here