Deadline : January 13, 2021
Apply for the College of Europe Graduate Scholarships (Bruges and Natolin campus). The College of Europe offers a large number of scholarships to university graduates coming from European Neighbourhood Policy countries for post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2020-2021.
The College of Europe, founded in 1949, is a unique postgraduate institute specialising in European education and training. Intensive programmes are offered in European integration issues, with particular emphasis on law, economics, political and social sciences.
- These scholarships cover academic expenses, accommodation, meals and travel costs.
- The countries concerned are: Algeria, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Egypt, Georgia, Israel, Jordan, Lebanon, Libya, Moldova, Morocco, the Palestinian Authority, Syria, Tunisia and Ukraine.
- All applicants to the College of Europe must hold a relevant university degree. Admission to the College of Europe requires either a Bologna Master’s degree, or a pre-Bologna equivalent degree, or a final university degree and at least 240 ECTS credits acquired in the course of one’s university studies. Holders of a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply.
- Language skills are to be indicated on the “online application form“. French and English language levels are monitored during selection interviews and candidates should, when possible, supply recognised certificates or recommendation letters from language teachers showing language levels in relation to the Common European Framework for Reference (CEFR) and TOEFL Equivalency Table (TOEIC, TOEFL-IELTS Score Comparison Chart).
- Equivalence will be determined on the basis of objective criteria.
- You are requested to visit the website of the University website and check first and see if you meet the eligibility criteria
- Applicants who meet the set criteria can then go ahead and complete the online application
- Along withe the application form, you will be required to submit supporting documents and specified in the application guide
- The deadline for application is 13th of January 2021, after which the evaluation by the study departments at the College of Europe and a pre-selection of candidates will be made.
- All pre-selected candidates will be invited for an interview with the Professors/assistants of the department(s) they have applied for. The final decisions on admission and scholarships will be taken after all interviews of the candidates from the ENP countries. Candidates will be contacted by e-mail.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here