Deadline : January 19, 2022
Apply for the College of Europe Graduate Scholarships (Bruges and Natolin campus). The College of Europe offers several scholarships to eligible students coming from selected countries. These scholarships are dedicated to recent university graduates coming from European Neighborhood Policy countries(ENP).
Applicants for the scholarship programme must be applying to undertake post-graduate studies at the College of Europe during the academic year 2022-2023. Scholarships are open to students applying to study either the College of Europe Bruges Campus or the College of Europe Natolin Campus.
These are fully funded scholarships offered for the entire duration of the post-graduate programme you will have applied for and admitted to. Applicants must have completed an undergraduate degree programme, posses excellent grades and meet the admission requirements into the degree programme they wish to pursue.
About the University
The College of Europe, founded in 1949, is a unique postgraduate institute specializing in European education and training. This is an independent private postgraduate institute offering courses related to European studies. Intensive programmes are offered in European integration issues, with particular emphasis on law, economics, political and social sciences.
If you are selected for this scholarship programme, you will receive the following benefits.
- The scholarship will cover full tuition fees for the entire duration of our studies
- You will receive coverage for accommodation throughout the entire period of your stay.
- Selected applicants will receive a monthly stipend to cover the daily living expenses such as meals.
- Travel costs incurred during travel to and from your country of origin will also be covered by the programme.
- Scholarships are open to applicants from European Neighborhood Policy countries(ENP). (Please see full list here)
- Applicants must meet the admission criteria (Both Academic and language) set for their degree programme of choice.
- Usually, applicants to the College of Europe must hold either a Bologna Master’s degree, or a pre-Bologna equivalent degree.
- Students who posses a Bachelor degree are also eligible provided they demonstrate strong qualification in relation to the academic programme for which they apply.
- You have to meet the language skills requirement if you are to be considered. Applicants must have proficiency in either French and English (As may be required by the programme they are applying for).
- To meet the language requirement, you will be required to submit recognized certificates or recommendation letters from language teachers showing language levels in relation to the Common European Framework for Reference (CEFR) and TOEFL Equivalency Table (TOEIC, TOEFL-IELTS Score Comparison Chart).
If you wish to successfully complete you application, you are advised to to follow the procedure below.
- You are requested to visit the website of the University website and check first and see if you meet the eligibility criteria.
- Applicants who meet the set criteria can then go ahead and complete the online application for admission into the degree programme of their choice.
- Along with the application form, you will be required to submit supporting documents and specified in the application guide.
- The deadline for application is 19th of January 2022. Applications submitted beyond this date will not be considered.
- You will be requested to submit names of two referees who will submit recommendations on your behalf.
- Other documents include your degree diploma, certificates and transcripts of records, a CV, copy of passport or id, motivation and proof of language proficiency.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here