Deadline : December 31, 2019
CQUniversity ranks in the top 600 universities worldwide. Their Engineering and Technology and our Clinical and Health Courses have also been recognised amongst the world’s best. The call for application for the RTP Stipend Scholarship is now open.
Domestic students who are awarded an RTP Stipend Scholarship will also be offered an RTP Fees Offset Scholarship, which fully extinguishes the candidate’s tuition liability for the period of the Offset Scholarship.
RTP Stipend Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government. They provide funding allocated to students to assist with their living costs while undertaking a research higher degree.
- Scholarship Value: $27,596 per annum (2019 rate)
- Length of Scholarship: up to 3 years
- Number Available: 2
- In accordance with the Commonwealth Scholarship Guidelines (Research) 2017, to be eligible for a RTP Scholarship a candidate must be a domestic candidate or an overseas candidate enrolled in an accredited RHD course of study at CQUniversity.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend a candidate must not be receiving income from another source to support the candidate’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the candidate’s RTP Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the candidate’s course of study or income received for the candidate’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not taken into account.
- To be eligible for a RTP Fees Offset a candidate must not be receiving an equivalent award of scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset RHD tuition fees.
- Citizenship: Australian Citizen; Permanent Resident; Permanent Humanitarian Visa; International; New Zealand Citizen
There are no direct applications for RTP Scholarships. You are encouraged to discuss your interest in an RHD Scholarship with your supervisory team. Prospective applicants will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application, based on the recommendation of the supervisory team.
Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.
To Apply, Click Here