Deadline : December 31, 2021
Apply for the CQ University RTP Stipend Scholarships by the Australian Government. The RTP Stipend Scholarships are sponsored and awarded by the Australian Government. Scholarships are aimed to support Research students by providing them with funding assist them with their living costs while undertaking a research higher degree.
These scholarships are dedicated to both domestic and international students who have secured a research study programme at the CQUniversity in Australia. The scholarship is worth $28,597 awarded per year to cover the student’s tuition and living cost needs. Domestic students who apply and receive an RTP Stipend Scholarship will also be offered an RTP Fees Offset Scholarship. This will fully extinguishes the candidate’s tuition liability for the period of the Offset Scholarship.
CQUniversity ranks in the top 600 universities worldwide. Their Engineering and Technology and their Clinical and Health Courses have also been recognized amongst the world’s best. The university is receiving applications for the scholarship till December 31, 2021.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- The RTP Stipend Scholarships are funded by the Australian Government and are worth $28,597 per annum
- These RTP Stipend Scholarship are intended to serve as a living allowance stipend paid directly to the recipient fortnightly through the University’s payroll system.
- The scholarship is valid for there (3) years of full research study at CQUniversity
- CQUniversity is offering two (2) scholarships under this programme
TO apply, you must meet the following scholarship application conditions
- The scholarship is eligible for Australian Citizen, Permanent Resident, Permanent Humanitarian Visa, International Students as well as New Zealand Citizen.
- Candidates for the RTP Scholarship must be a domestic candidates or an overseas candidates who are enrolled in an accredited RHD course of study at CQUniversity.
- You must not receiving income from another source to support the to support your general living costs greater than 75 per cent of the your RTP Stipend rate while undertaking your course of study
- if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the candidate’s RTP Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the candidate’s course of study or income received for the candidate’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not taken into account.
- For Domestic candidates are eligible for a RTP Fees Offset, they must not be receiving an equivalent award of scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset RHD tuition fees.
Candidates are not required to submit any direct applications for RTP Scholarships. However, they are encouraged discuss their interest in an RHD Scholarship with their supervisory team. Depending on the outcome of your discussions, you will be invited by the School of Graduate Research to complete an application. Your application will include the following
- A well written submission
- Your CQUniversity unofficial transcript
- Relevant documents demonstrating community involvement, exemplary work or demonstration of leadership
- The applicant’s most recent Resume
Applicants will be notified by email when the scholarships have been awarded.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here