Deadline : March 9, 2020 .
Apply for the multi-institutional, interdisciplinary CREATE Program in Data Analytics and Visualization (DAV) 2020 at York University in Toronto Canada.
The event includes talks by CREATE DAV faculty and industry experts on current research topics in big data science, as well as hands-on experience in York and OCAD U laboratories. The curriculum reflects the wide range of research areas at CREATE DAV, which includes research on machine learning, data mining, signal processing, computer vision, image processing, computer graphics, virtual human modeling, serious games, natural language processing, human perception & cognition, visualization & design.
The program accepts undergraduate students who are interested in pursuing a career a career in the big data science. It is intended mainly for students who are planning to apply to graduate school in late 2020, and are interested in investigating interdisciplinary research aspects of the big data science. Citizens of all countries are eligible.
- The multi-institutional, interdisciplinary CREATE Program in Data Analytics and Visualization (DAV) at York University in Toronto offers an *all-expenses-paid undergraduate summer school on big data science.
- The program covers transportation costs (*up to $1,300 CAD), and provides on-campus accommodations and meals
- They will provide on-campus accommodations in student residences, however, you’re free to find your own accommodations elsewhere if you live nearby or have friends nearby.
- A senior (year 3, preferably) undergraduate students that have a background in Computer Science, Math, Engineering, Psychology, and Data Visualization.
- Current OCAD U’s senior undergraduate and prospective graduate students.
- Big data science and visualization is a highly interdisciplinary field, and anyone with a background in Computer Science, Math, Engineering or Psychology and a strong interest in pursuing graduate studies in the subject is encouraged to apply.