Deadline : August 31, 2020 .
Apply for the DAAD Master Studies for All Academic Discipline Scholarship In Germany. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarships offer foreign graduates from development selected countries from all disciplines and with at least two years’ professional experience the chance to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university. This scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from countries all over the world. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all.
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- Scholarship payments of 850 euros a month
- Payments towards health, accident and personal liability insurance cover
- Travel allowance
- One-off study allowance
Under certain circumstances, scholarship holders may receive the following additional benefits:
- Monthly rent subsidy
- Monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- Excellently-qualified graduates who have completed a first degree (Bachelor, Diplom or comparable academic degree) at the latest by the time they commence their scholarship-supported study programme.
- For applicants from artistic disciplines and the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
- As a rule, applicants should have taken their final examinations no longer than six years before the application deadline.
- The language of instruction in study programmes in Germany is usually German, or in international programmes English or German and English.
- To be admitted to a programme, you are therefore usually required to submit an appropriate language certificate (e.g. DSH or TestDaF if the language of instruction is German).DAAD scholars may be offered a German language course in Germany prior to studying in addition to their scholarship for their study programme
Application process requires you to submit the application form along with the required documents:
- Online application form
- Full curriculum vitae in tabular form (max. 3 pages)
- Statement about academic and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany (letter of motivation; 1 – 3 pages)
- Letter of admission to a study programme; this can be subsequently submitted before the scholarship-supported study programme begins if it is not available at the time of application.
- University degree certificate indicating final grade(s): the certificate must be subsequently submitted before the scholarship-supported study programme begins if studies have not been completed at the time of application
- Proof of knowledge of language(s) of instruction in the chosen study programme (should be no older than 2 years)
- Other documents you think might be of relevance to your application (e.g. certificates of employment, proof of placements)
- All university certificates on all annual examinations with individual grade(s), incl. explanation of grading system.
- German or English translations of documents submitted in the national language
- Copy of school-leaving certificate which entitles holders to study at a university in the home country (with all individual grades)
- Copy of the passport
- Proof of language abilities, not older than 2 years (for English: TOEFL iBT min. 79, IELTS min. 6,5; TOEFL home edition or IELTS indicator (online test) are accepted)
To apply, Click here