Deadline : August 31, 2021
Apply for the DAAD Master Studies for All Academic Discipline Scholarship In Germany. The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) scholarships offer foreign graduates from development selected countries, from all disciplines, the opportunity to take a postgraduate or Master’s degree at a state or state-recognized German university.
This scholarship programme offers you the opportunity to continue your academic education in Germany with a postgraduate course of study. Applicants for this programme must be graduates with an excellent academic record who have completed an undergraduate programme in any Study Discipline. Funding is offered for a two (2) year Master’s degree course at German University.
With its development-oriented postgraduate study programmes, the DAAD promotes the training of specialists from countries all over the world. Well-trained local experts, who are networked with international partners, play an important part in the sustainable development of their countries. They are the best guarantee for a better future with less poverty, more education and health for all.
Benefits for selected applicants are as detailed below.
- The Scholarship offers a monthly stipend worth 861 for scholars to cover their daily living expenses
- You will receive coverage for health, accident and personal liability insurance cover costs for the duration of your programme
- DAAD will also offer scholars a travel allowance to facilitate their travel from their home countries to Germany
- There is a One-off study allowance at the beginning of your studies to help you settle in
- You may also receive a Monthly rent subsidy to help with your accommodation.
- In certain conditions, DAAD may also offer scholars s monthly allowance for accompanying members of family
- Applicants who take German courses for preparation of their studies will receive payment for course fees as well as reimbursements for language tests
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- Students from all countries are welcome to apply for this scholarship programme.
- Applicants for the programme must be excellently-qualified graduates who demonstrate an exceptional academic performance in their previous studies.
- You must have completed or will complete your a first degree (Usually a Bachelor or Diploma by the tome of commencement of your scholarship-supported study programme.
- Please note that if you are applying for an artistic disciplines or a course in the field of architecture, the DAAD offers subject-specific scholarship programmes.
- As a rule, applicants should have taken their final examinations no longer than six years before the application deadline.
- Applicants must demonstrate proficiency in German for study programmes in Germany or English proficiency for international programmes in English
- Accepted certificate for proof of German proficiency include DSH or TestDaF. Remember, you may be offered a German language course in Germany before beginning your studies in.
Application for this DAAD Scholarship programme are submitted online through the DAAD portal. Applicants from Israel, Palestinian Territories, Yemen, Syria, Afghanistan, Bahamas, Barbados, Trinidad and Tobago, Antigua and Barbuda, St. Kitts and Nevis are able to access the portal from July 20, 2021. All other applicants are able to access the portal from August 20, 2021. The deadline for application is August 31, 2021.
To complete the application for the scholarship, you will need to submit the following documents.
- Applicants must submit a Full curriculum vitae of maximum three (3) pages
- You must complete and submit a statement about academic, motivation and personal reasons for the planned study project in Germany
- Submit a letter of admission for a study programme issued by your prospective University.
- You must submit copies of your University degree certificates and Diplomas indicating final grades
- Applicants must submit proof of language proficiency (German for studies in German and English for studies in English)
- Other documents you think might be of relevance to your application (e.g. certificates of employment, proof of placements)
- Documents which are not issued in English must be accompanied with certified translations in Either German or English.
- Request reference letter from a university teacher which provides information about your qualifications. This should be hand-signed and must be submitted by post to DAAD by the deadline of December 31, 2021
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here