Deadline : April 30, 2020 .
Apply now to the David Carey Miller Scholarship at University of Aberdeen in the U.K . The scholarship covers overseas tuition fees to support one postgraduate student from the USA or Southern Africa through a one-year full-time on-campus Taught Master of Laws degree programme (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen, starting in September 2020.
The University of Aberdeen is a public research university in Aberdeen, Scotland founded in 1495 when William Elphinstone, Bishop of Aberdeen and Chancellor of Scotland ans it is Scotland’s third-oldest university and the fifth-oldest in the English-speaking world. Undergraduate and postgraduate students benefit by being taught by academic staff who are active in research, many involved in international collaborations at the forefront of discovery in their respective discipline, focused on finding answers to the issues facing our society and economy today
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- Overseas Tuition Fees for the 2020/21 academic year
- The total fees are either £19,000, £21,000 or £23,000 depending on the Taught Masters of Laws degree programme chosen.
- Travel funding for one return economy flight from the applicant’s home location to Aberdeen arranged by the School of Law.
Rate this Post
User Review( votes)
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- The scholarship is open to applicants holding an offer of admission for a one-year full-time on-campus Taught Masters of Laws degree programme (LLM) at the University of Aberdeen starting in September 2020.
- Note: The scholarship is not open to applicants wishing to study the programme on a part-time basis.
- Eligible applicants must be domiciled in the USA or Southern Africa (as defined by the Southern African Development Community) and should be classified by the University as Overseas for tuition fee purposes
- The Southern African Development Community is a Regional Economic Community comprising 16 Member States. These are:
- Angola, Botswana, Comoros, Democratic Republic of Congo, Eswatini, Lesotho, Madagascar, Malawi, Mauritius, Mozambique, Namibia, Seychelles, South Africa, Tanzania, Zambia, Zimbabwe
To apply you must follow the following procedure
- You must complete the application form and select the ‘David Carey Miller Scholarship’ as the scholarship that you are applying for.
- Once you have fully completed the application form, click ‘Submit Form’. You will then receive an automated email confirming that your application has been received.
To apply, Click here