Deadline : May 1, 2020 .
Apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship program at the University of Nottingham. Make a difference to the development of your home country with our Developing Solutions masters scholarship, covering 50% or 100% of tuition fees.
At the University of Nottingham, you will benefit from teaching of the highest quality. Our students are at the heart of all we do.Internationally recognised for world-leading research, Nottingham is ranked 8th in the UK for research power (Research Excellence Framework 2014).
Located in the centre of England, Nottingham is a vibrant and cosmpolitan city with a thriving cultural scene, making it an exciting place to be a postgraduate student.
- The University of Nottingham is offering 105 scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees.
- These are open to high-achieving international students from Africa, India or selected Commonwealth countries.
To apply for this scholarship, you must:
- be a national of or permanently domiciled in Africa, India or one of the selected Commonwealth countries listed below
- be classed as an overseas student for fee purposes
- hold an offer to start a full-time masters (excluding MRes), at the University of Nottingham UK in September 2020, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences
- Eligible Countries: Africa (all nations), Anguilla, Antigua and Barbuda, Bangladesh, Barbados, Belize, Bermuda, British Virgin Islands, Brunei, Cayman Islands, Dominica, Falkland Islands, Fiji, Gibraltar, Grenada, Guyana, India, Jamaica, Kiribati, Malaysia, Maldives, Montserrat, Nauru, Nepal, Pakistan, Papua New Guinea, Pitcairn Islands, Samoa, Solomon Islands, Sri Lanka, St Helena, St Kitts and Nevis, St Lucia, St Vincent and the Grenadines, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Tristan da Cunha, Turks and Caicos Islands, Tuvalu and Vanuatu
- You must apply for and receive an offer to study a full-time masters (excluding MRes) before applying for this scholarship from the University application portal
- When you have received your offer, you can then apply through the scholarships section of our application system using the link below.
To apply Click here