Deadline : May 21, 2021
Apply for the Developing Solutions Masters Scholarships program at the University of Nottingham in the United kingdom. Scholarships are dedicated to students who wish to make a make a difference to the development of their home countries. This Developing Solutions masters scholarship covers 50% or 100% of tuition fees.
As a student at University of Nottingham, you will have the opportunity to study form and excellent environment and teaching of the highest quality. The Developing Solutions Masters Scholarship is offered to students from selected countries, enabling them to acquire an internationally recognized University qualification.
Located in the center of England, Nottingham is a vibrant and cosmopolitan city with a thriving cultural scene, making it an exciting place to be a postgraduate student. Nottingham is ranked 8th in the UK for research power under the Research Excellence Framework 2014.
- The University of Nottingham is offering 105 scholarships covering 50% or 100% of full-time masters tuition fees.
- These are open to high-achieving international students from Africa, India or selected Commonwealth countries.
- Applicants must be nationals and permanent residents of Africa, India or one of the selected eligible Commonwealth countries.
- You must be classed as an overseas international fee paying student.
- Candidate must have applied and received hold an offer for a full-time masters programme at the University of Nottingham
- You must applying to start your studies in the UK in September 2021, within the Faculty of Engineering, Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences, Faculty of Science or Faculty of Social Sciences.
- Eligible Countries: (Please see full list here)
Applicants must apply for their degree programme of choice and receive an offer. After your admission to study a full-time masters at the University of Nottingham, you can then apply for the scholarship.
The scholarship application must be submitted by completing the online form using the online application portal
Applications for the scholarship must be submitted before the deadline of May 21, 2021.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here