Deadline : June 18, 2021
Apply for the 2021 Eastern European School of Foreign Policy Researchers. The Regional Office of the Friedrich Ebert Foundation (Dialogue Eastern Europe) together with the Foreign Policy Council (Ukrainian Prism) are proud to present the call for applications to participate in the Eastern European School of Foreign Policy Researchers.
The main aim of the school is to create a communication platform for scholars and researchers from programme target countries (Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine), raising their awareness of international processes in the Eastern European region and providing basic skills in developing and implementing analytical documents.
Throughout the programme, the school will offer selected participants engaging lectures, discussions, and hands-on exercises in the analysis of Eastern European political issues; acquaintance with representatives of public and state structures operating in the field of foreign policy. The training stage of the School will take place from 16 to 21 August 2021 in Kyiv Ukraine.
The programme will offer the following benefits
- The programme will cover accommodation for all selected applicants
- Selected scholars will also receive meals throughout the entire programme
- The costs of transportation from your country to the programme venue and back will also be covered by the programme
Applicants for the programme must meet the following conditions
- Applicants for the programme must be Citizens and nationals of one of the programme dedicated countries. (Belarus, Moldova and Ukraine)
- Candidates for the programme must be from students, undergraduates, young analysts specializing in international relations, political science, international economics, public administration.
- Applicants will be selected based on availability and quality of publications on foreign policy in the Eastern Partnership region
- Candidates who posses experience as an expert on foreign policy issues will have an added advantage
- You must demonstrate motivation to develop as a foreign policy expert
- Applicants must have sufficient proficiency in the English Language
Applications are submitted online using the online application portal provided. You must submit you application by the deadline of June 18, 2021.
Although the main working language of the school is English, some knowledge of Russian is also required, as some lectures may be in Russian. You application will be accompanied with the following documents
- A Motivation letter worth up to 300 words, detailing why you are applying for the programme
- If applicable, applicants must submit a list of links to their analytical publications / articles on foreign policy issues
- You should also submit a Curriculum Vitae (CV)
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here