Deadline: June 30, 2020
Apply for the Eco-Solidarity – ESC project in Krakow, PL for EU and non-EU citizens. 14 Volunteers will participate in the project.
Goals of the project:
- To allowing volunteers from different countries to participate in the 10-month ESC project and creating the conditions for their personal development and acquisition of competences that will allow them to become better citizens understanding the common values;
- To Support for educational institutions in their daily work and internationalization of it. Volunteers will support the following institutions: special school, primary school and autism center;
- To building an eco-friendly attitude, zero waste idea, rational and ethical purchasing decisions, not wasting resources among volunteers, students, teachers and the entire community of host institutions;
- To teaching participants to manage information (selection, evaluation, verification, use) Volunteers, in addition to their daily work in the facilities, will have the opportunity to conduct their own workshops and mini-projects.
The applicants selected will receive the following benefits.
- Accommodation: Volunteer will be accommodated in rented flat (usually double rooms) with access to kitchen and bathroom. Flats are furnished and equipped with pillows, duvet covers, pillow cases and washing machine.
- Food: Volunteers will get money for food every month from coordinating institution (together with pocket money it’s 800 PLN).
- Travel budget: for a round trip for one volunteer depends on the distance “in straight line” according to distance calculator: between 500 -1999 KM: it is 275 EUR, between 2000-2999 KM: 360 EUR
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Have experience in work with youth will be an additional asset, however it is not compulsory.
- Have Good communicational skills are also an additional asset because the project is based on communication with other people.
- All creative skills – artistic or motor skills – can enrich the project. The same relates to computer skills. Volunteers should be open-minded and creative
- Yup should be coming from one of the following countries
- Armenia, Germany, Egypt, Greece, Spain, Georgia, France, Italy, Russian Federation, Turkey, Tunisia