Deadline : February 1, 2021
Apply for the European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) Urban Mobility Master School Scholarships for 2021. The EIT Urban Mobility, in cooperation with leading European universities, industry, and cities, offers a unique Master School to eligible applicants who demonstrate passion and interest for the Institute fields of study. This programmes does not only not give students the education urgently needed by industry and cities, but also a valuable network and a truly international experience.
Each year, EIT Urban Mobility offers generous scholarships to qualifying students, to attract top talents from all over the world. These scholarships are merit based, covering your study duration of two years for your selected degree programme. Scholarships come in forms of partial tuition fee waivers as well as monthly allowances.
Applicants can apply for any of the following four programmes emphasising different areas of urban mobility:
- Sustainable Urban Mobility Transitions
- Advanced Mobility Services
- Innovative Mobility Technology
- Smart Mobility, Data Science and Analytics
EIT Urban Mobility offers generous scholarships to attract top talents which cover tuition fee weavers as well as monthly allowance
To qualify for admission, you will need to fulfill the admission requirements for the program.
- You must have completed and suitable Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field of studies for you to apply
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of English language proficiency since courses are conducted in English.
- Your Bachelor’s degree must encompass a minimum of 180 ECTS credits or equivalent academic qualifications from an internationally recognized university.
- If you are in your final year of undergraduate education, you may also apply and if qualified, receive a conditional acceptance.
- In case you receive a conditional offer, you should present your degree certificate to your entry university before enrollment at the latest.
Applicants must be submitted online and must be accompanied with the following documents. There is no separate scholarship application required. During the application process, you will be asked whether or not you wish to apply for a scholarship.
- Degree Certificates or Diplomas in their original language and English translations in case your university does not provide this service. All translations must be done by an authorized translator and his/her credentials, signature and stamps must be visible in the translated document
- A statement certifying that you are in the final year of your bachelors degree studies, in you are in your final year of studies.
- The candidate’s official and stamped transcript of records in original language and their English translations.
- A proof of English proficiency certificate which may be IELTS or other acceptable certificates.
- Your most recent Curriculum Vitae including details on your academic and professional career.
- You will need a letter of motivation from your professor or any other person who is well vast with your professional or Academic experience.
- An official colour ID such as passport or National ID
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here