Deadline : March 23, 2022
Applications for the 2022 Fully Funded Eni-Oxford Africa MBA Scholarship are now open. Eni aims to contribute to UN’s Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Therefore, Eni introduces the Eni-Oxford Africa Scholarship. This scholarship is dedicated to selected African students, to enable them undertake a full MBA at the university of Oxford in the United Kingdom.
Through this scholarship, Eni contributes to the SDGs targets through strategic cooperations focused on areas of common interest such as youth employment, agriculture value chains and renewable energy and energy efficiency, particularly in Africa.
Applicants for the scholarship must meet the admission criteria for an MBA at the University of Oxford, You will have to submit your application for your selected MBA of choice and receive an offer, if you are to be considered for the scholarship.
If you apply and get selected for this scholarship, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- You will receive coverage for full MBA course fees to study at the University of Oxford
- Scholars will also receive a monthly living expenses stipend during their stay in the UK
- You will receive one return air fare for your travel between your home country and the UK
- For the 2022 academic year, there are 2 scholarships to be awarded
- This scholarship is dedicated to high aspiring and high potential students from the African continent
- Applicants must be planning or interested in studying for an MBA at the university of Oxford
- You must be a citizen of one of the participating African Countries listed here
- Scholars will be selected by Oxford Saïd on academic merit and/or potential, therefore you must demonstrate excellent performance in your previous academic studies.
- Applicants interested in the scholarship programme must first apply for an MBA program at the university of Oxford.
- Once you have submitted your MBA application, the selection committee will use details you have provided to determine your eligibility.
- Therefor, there is no need of submitting a separate application form for the scholarship, since all eligible candidates will be considered automatically
- There is no fixed application deadline for the scholarships, therefore, eligible MBA applicants will be considered after each MBA admissions deadline. However, most MBA courses accept application till the deadline of March 25, 2022 for lessons starting September 2022.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here