Deadline : April 30, 2021
Apply for the EPFL Excellence Fellowships programme at Swiss Federal Institute of Technology in Lausanne, in Switzerland. Each year École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne(EPFL) offers several fellowships to international students who demonstrate outstanding academic performance. These fellowships are dedicated to any student/ applicant applying for a Master’s degree programme at EPFL.
Fellowships are awarded on merit basis, taking into account the previous academic performance of the candidates. Fellowships are funded by EPFL as well as through partnerships with foundations or private companies.
This paid fellowship is awarded for 4 semesters, covering the full duration of a Master’s degree programme at École Polytechnique Fédérale de Lausanne (EPFL). even in case the student decides to take a minor or for any other reason that might extend the duration of his/her studies and provided that he/she is still registered.
- As an international student, you will receive a fellowship grant worth CHF 8,000 per semester accumulating to CHF 32,000 for a 2-year degree – 120 credits / CHF 24’000 for a 1.5-year degree – 90 credits)
- You will also receive a reservation of an accommodation in the student residence
- As an Internal applicant (those who completed a Bachelor’s Degree at EPFL), you will receive a fellowship grant worth CHF , per year.
- You will also receive a certificate of excellence for your performance during your Bachelor’s studies
- To apply, you must be applying to an EPFL master’s program. (Both International and Internal applicants).
- You must demonstrate academic excellence from your previous education, keeping in mind that these fellowships are awarded to the most deserving candidates based solely on their academic records.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s degree eligible for admission into a Master’s Degree programme at EPFL.
- If you hold any other substantial scholarships, you are not eligible, therefore Candidates are required to declare all the scholarships they receive during their master’s studies.
- The fellowship is awarded for the first year and is renewable for the second year, subject to excellent academic performance at EPF
Applicants will apply for the fellowship via the same online form used for application for admission into their preferred Master’s degree program. You must tick a box indicating that you wish to be considered for the Excellent fellowship at EPFL. Along with your application, you will have to submit the following documents
- Your most recent resumé / curriculum vitae
- Submit Copies of your University degree(s), if these are already available.
- You will need to submit Transcripts from each university you have attended.
- A well drafted statement of purpose.
- You must provide contact details of three academic referees, who will each be asked to produce one recommendation letter for you
- Submit Your identity card or passport.
For other Scholarships in Switzerland, Please Click here
For more information, visit the official website here