Deadline : December 1, 2021
Apply for the Eric Bleumink Fund program at the University of Groningen in Holland. The Eric Bleumink Fund awards scholarships are dedicated to talented excellent international students from developing countries. These scholarships aim to empower selected students and offer them the opportunity to further develop as individuals, enhance their skills and to make important contributions to the development of their own countries.
The programme was launched in 2000, and since then, it has EBF handed out more than seventy scholarships. This has therefore been able to sponsor ambitious and very talented people and given them an opportunity to follow an additional study at the University of Groningen. Scholars have access to different experiences and facilities including academic culture, libraries and international contacts which would only be dreamed of back in their home countries.
Join a student population of over 30,000 students from 120+ countries. Kickstart a meaningful and successful career and engage in useful and socially relevant research. Study and live in our lively and friendly city where you’ll feel right at home. The University of Groningen is the place for you!
Selected successful applicants will be eligible for the following benefits
- The scholarship is awarded for 1 year or 2 years Master’s degree programme at the University of Groningen.
- You will receive coverage for tuition fee for your selected degree programme,
- Selected applicants will also receive coverage for costs of international travel from their home countries.
- The programme will offer you allowance to cover your daily expenses, books, and health insurance.
In order to apply for the Eric Bleumink Fund, you have to fulfill the following eligibility criteria
- Applications are open for the following Eligible Countries. (Please see full list here)
- You must have applied and received a conditional admission to the program of your own choosing
- Applicants must have excelled academically providing proof as their previous academic performance, preferably to be confirmed by letters of recommendation
- At the time of application, you must have completed a bachelor/undergraduate degree and obtained excellent grades
- Applicants re expected to be proficient in English, in accordance with the admission requirements of the program of choice
- You must be available for the whole period of the programme and be able to take part in the entire programme
- Eligible applicants must be in good health
- Applicants are those who are faced with financial constraints and therefore have no other means of financing their studies.
To apply, you are advised to folow the procedure below
- Applicants must apply first and secure admission for one of the Eligible Master’s degree programmes offered at the university
- Please also note that there is no application form to apply directly to the scholarship, therefore, suitable candidates will be contacted if they are deemed eligible.
- The University of Groningen Admission Office works with the Admission Boards of its faculties to determine which applicants will be nominated for an Eric Bleumink Fund scholarship.
- You are advised to apply as early as possible for your admission, to allow enough time to process the application to a master programme by the Admission Office.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here