Deadline : December 15, 2019 .
Are you about to take your finals or already have a Master’s degree or equivalent? Are you looking for exciting opportunities within the space sector and in STEM?
Apply now for the ESA Young Graduate Trainee Programme. This high-calibre programme lasts for one year and gives you the opportunity to gain valuable experience in the development and operation of space missions in an international and multicultural environment.
Opportunities are now available in engineering, science, IT, natural science, social science, business and administration services and will be open for applications until 15 December 2019.
The European Space Agency is Europe’s gateway to space. Its mission is to shape the development of Europe’s space capability and ensure that investment in space continues to deliver benefits to the citizens of Europe and the world. ESA is an international organisation with 22 Member States. By coordinating the financial and intellectual resources of its members, it can undertake programmes and activities far beyond the scope of any single European country.
- You will gain valuable experience that could open doors to a career within Europe’s space sector, renowned research institutes or, of course, ESA.
- You will get approximately €2,300 (depending on the location of the ESA Establishment) per month exempt from national income tax in ESA Member States and excellent employment conditions.
- We will cover your travel expenses at the beginning and end of the contract.
- You will be offered one year contract with 2.5 days paid leave per month.
- Health cover under ESA’s Social Security scheme.
- Join international and multicultural environment.
- To apply, you must be a student in the final year of a Master’s degree at a university or equivalent institute, or have just graduated. You’re required to have completed your Master’s degree by the time you start work at ESA.
- You have to be a citizen of one of the following ESA Member States: Austria, Belgium, the Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and the United Kingdom. Nationals from Slovenia, as an Associate Member, or Canada as a Cooperating State, can apply as well as those from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Latvia, Lithuania and Slovakia as European Cooperating States
- Select the job opportunitiy that best matches your interests and profile
- Register and create your candidate profile with your CV and motivation letter at ESA’s website.
Once you have applied, you will be able to track the status of your application.
To apply, Click here