Deadline : March 25, 2022
Applications for the 2022 ETH robotic summer school is now open. The ETH robotic summer school is committed to fostering and cultivating a culture of diversity and equality. Therefore they are inviting applications for a max 50 applicants to be selected on the basis of curriculum, motivation letter and diversity. This summer school offers lectures and hands-on tutorials to grasp the fundamental concepts that every roboticist around the world should possess.
The 2022 summer school will run alongside the week-long exercise sessions ARCHE (Advanced Robotic Capabilities for Hazardous Environments). During the Summer School, several research teams from Switzerland and around Europe will join the training site for these projects.
- Legged robots
- Teleoperated excavators
- Amphibious vehicles
- UAVs and many other robots
The project will involve be deploying Robots in collapsed, burning, or flooded buildings as Specialists from different organizations will share their knowledge. As part of the summer program, all summer school participants will get the opportunity to attend the ETH Robotics symposium. You will have the opportunity to hear from leading researchers from across the world as they share their experiences, results, and views on the different fields of robotics.
If you apply and get selected for this program, you will be eligible for the following benefits
- This program will cover travel cost for participants.
- The school will cover all course materials, coffee breaks, meals, transportation, accommodation, social dinner.
- Entrance to the ETH Robotics Symposium, and entrance to ARCHE event will also be covered by the school.
- Your accommodation will also be taken care of All summer school participants will be hosted at Wangen an der Aare within walking distance to the Training and Educational Facility.
- The number of program participants is restricted to max 50 applicants
- You must be able and ready to attend the entire fellowship period from July 3, 2023.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a master program and your expected graduation date is earliest in spring the year after the fellowship
- Students in their early PhD studies are also welcome to apply
Applications must be submitted online using the program online portal. Your application for the program must be submitted before the deadline of March 25, 2022. The application will include the following.
- Each student should complete the online application form.
- You must also upload your most recent CV.
- Applicants will also be required to submit a one-page motivation letter.
- Though optional, you may submit links to your code repository or a video demonstrating his/her robotic experience/capabilities are encouraged.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here