Deadline : December 15, 2022
Apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Programme. The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP) aims to support students who are interested in studying a master’s degree At ETH in Switzerland. This programme supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. Selected applicants will receive full coverage for their study and living costs during the Master’s degree course for the entire duration of the course.
Applicants are required to have completed a Bachelor’s degree programme and obtained excellent grades. Candidates are usually in the top 10% of their graduating class or obtained a Grade A. Remember, you must be a new student applying to start your Master’s degree. Students who are already enrolled in a Master’s degree programme are not eligible.
There is a total of 60 Scholarships dedicated to applicants regardless of their countries of origin. The 2023 scholarship is awarded for Master’s degree studies starting in the fall of 2023.
If successfully selected for the scholarship, you will receive the following benefits
- Recipients for the Excellence Scholarship/ESOP will receive a grant covering living intended to cover their living expenses worth CHF 12’000 per semester.
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP also offers a tuition fee waiver for the entire duration of your programme
- The scholarship is open to all new applicants regardless of their nationalities or countries of origin
- Applicants for the scholarship must be applying to enroll in a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich
- You must have completed a Bachelors degree program with excellent grades
- Candidates must have very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme, usually, top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A
- Students who already hold a Master degree are not eligible for these scholarships.
Applicants must submit their applications online and submit the required application supporting documents. In addition to the documents for the Master admission you will need to upload a pre-proposal for your master thesis
Please note that your pre-proposal for the Master’s thesis must be developed by yourself and use established scientific citation practice. Much attention should be put on Plagiarism, negligent or intentional misinformation as these will lead to exclusion from the admission process
Most Master’s degree programmes at ETH Zurich are taught in English, therefore applicants must prove that they have sufficient proficiency in English needed to complete their programme
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here