Deadline : December 15, 2020
Apply for the ETH Zurich Excellence Scholarship Programme and ETH-D Scholarship programmes for a chance to study at ETH Zurich. With two scholarship programmes, ETH Zurich aims to supports excellent Master’s students who wish to study for an eligible programme at ETH Zurich in Switzerland. These 2 scholarships start with the Master’s degree programme and are awarded for the regular duration of the Master’s programme which usually amounts to three or four semesters
The Excellence Scholarship & Opportunity Programme (ESOP): This programmme supports students with a scholarship, mentorship and a network of the ETH Foundation. Recipients of the scholarship will recieve coverage for the full study and living costs during the Master’s degree course at ETH Zurich in Switzerland.
The ETH-D Scholarship: This programme provides a partial stipend as well as additional offers by the Department such as assistantship or additional scholarship to students during the Master’s degree course at ETH Zurich in Switzerland.
- Recipients for the Excellence Scholarship/ESOP will receive a grant covering living and study expenses worth CHF 12’000 per semester
- The Excellence Scholarship/ESOP also offers a tuition fee waiver for the entire duration of your programme
- The ETH-D Scholarship will grant you a partial stipend for living and study expenses worth CHF 7’500 per semester
- Recipients for the ETH-D Scholarship will also grant you a tuition fee waiver.
- The department will additionally provide a scholarship worth CHF 3’000 per semester or offer an assistantship with a payment of CHF 500 – 600 per month.
- Applicants for both scholarships must be applying to enroll in a Master’s degree programme at ETH Zurich
- You must have completed a Bachelors degree program with excellent grades
- Candidates must have very good result in Bachelor’s degree programme, usually, top 10% of Bachelor’s degree programme = grade A
- Students who already hold a Master degree are not eligible for these scholarships.
Applicants must submit their applications online and submit the required application supporting documents. In addition to the documents for the Master admission you will need to upload a pre-proposal for your master thesis
Please note that your pre-proposal for the Master’s thesis must be developed by yourself and use established scientific citation practice. Much attention should be put on Plagiarism, negligent or intentional misinformation as these will lead to exclusion from the admission process
Most Master’s degree programmes at ETH Zurich are taught in English, therefore applicants must prove that they have sufficient proficiency in English needed to complete their programme
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here