Deadline : March 31, 2022
Apply for the European Forum Alpbach Foundation Scholarship Programme 2022. Every year, a number of students and young professionals from over 100 nationalities participate as scholarship holders in the European Forum Alpbach. The Alpbach Foundation Scholarships are dedicated to students, changemakers and young professionals, and aims to give them the opportunity to attend the European Forum Alpbach programme.
Join smart minds from around the world in a charming Alpine village, immersing yourself in an environment bursting with novel ideas, new ways of thinking and opportunities for making great contacts. The programme will consist of several events and activities including scientific and artistic seminars and various social and cultural activities.
This programme is a two (2) weeks programme and is scheduled to take place from August 21, 2022 to September 2, 2022.
Selected applicants will receive the following benefits
- The European Forum Alpbach scholarship will cover your programme participation fee
- You will also receive coverage for accommodation for the entire two weeks of the programme
- Scholarship recipients will also receive a daily allowance to cover their basic expenses
To apply for this programme, you must meet the following conditions
- The scholarship is solely dedicated to first time scholarship applicants who have never attended the European Forum Alpbach onsite conference as scholarship holders.
- This scholarship is open to all students and young people from all over the world regardless of their nationality.
- Applicants must demonstrate proof of English Language Proficiency equivalent to a Minimum B2.
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 30 years at the time of application.
- Applicants from African countries must be between the ages of 18 and 35
- The programme welcomes applicants from all background and academic disciplines
Application for the programme will be possible from March 15, 2022 to March 31, 2022. A link will be available from the programme website where International applicants will be able to complete and submit their applications.
Austrian citizens must apply through the Forum Alpbach Network Alumni Clubs. Chinese and Taiwanese applicants will also have a separate application procedure
Remember, you must fill in all required data in the online application form. Only applications via the online application form are accepted. Yo will be required to submit supporting documents as part of your application
- Applicants must submit a proof of English Language Proficiency equivalent to a minimum B2.
- You must submit your latest diplomas and transcripts of records in Either English, German or French
- Include a latest CV and motivation letter
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here