Deadline : April 12, 2021
Apply now for the fully funded European Institute of Innovation and Technology (EIT) RIS Fellowships project. This year, 40 MSc students and graduates with different educational backgrounds as well as Ph.D. students and post-docs will take part in the program. Applicants from up to 28 RIS countries will have the opportunity to discover job opportunities in the food industry through this paid 3-6 months internship programme.
Through this targeted programme, MSc students and graduates will reveal their talents in agri-food sector, and gain hands-on experiences, thereby strengthening their job-related skills, including analytical thinking and creative problem solving. EIT therefore is looking to recruitment young passionate people from higher education, who, upon the return to their homes RIS countries, will spur a wave of entrepreneurial innovations and support the development of the local agri-food ecosystem
If you are a student or graduate of MSc (Fellowships) or Ph.D. student or post-doc (Talents) from one of the 28 RIS countries, then hurry up to book your place among either big companies like PepsiCo, Puratos, Danone, Givaudan and Grupo AN, or small start-ups like Napiferyn Biotech, Agricolus, Foodpairing, Entomics Biosystems or many others
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- RIS Fellowships candidates will benefit from professional recruitment process with corporate background as well as workshops organized in 17 EIT Hubs locations all over the Europe, which stimulate analytical skills and creative problem solving.
- Accepted applicants will receive 1,350€ for RIS Fellowships and 1,800€ for RIS Talents. These will be offered in form of gross grant/month for support their expenses.
- You will gain hand-on experiences by creative problem solving and solving real work problematic situations of the organizations
- Selected applicants will have the opportunity to Improve their curriculum vitae and get contacts and opportunities that will open up doors for your professional life.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- To apply for the programme, you must be a citizen of one of the following eligible countries (Please see full list here)
- You must be an MSc student or graduate if applying for the RIS Fellowships
- Applicants for the RIS Talents must be Ph.D. student or post-doc
- You must demonstrate interest in the agri-food sector.
- Applicants are required to be passionate and posses a proactive attitude towards extra activities
- You must have analytical skills, be open-minded, goal-oriented and team player.
- Candidates must prove sufficient English language skills and must be ready to work in an international environment.
- You must be available for a minimum of 3 months from July until December 2021 in which the programme will take place
The recruitment process for eligible interns will be done in 3 stages for RIS Fellowships and 2 stages for RIS Talents. Process will involve completing an online application, an online workshop and as well as an interview with a host company
STAGE 1: On-line application (For both RIS Fellowships and RIS Talents)
- Applicants must fully and correctly complete all the sections of the online form
- You must also share 1-minute self-video taking about your self and motivation for applying
STAGE 2: Workshops (For RIS Fellowships only)
- You will take part in 1-day online workshop
- During the workshop, you will solve group case-study and take paper/pencil tests
STAGE 3: Interview (For both RIS Fellowships and RIS Talents)
- You will participate in online interviews with host companies to determine your placement
To apply, Click here