Deadline : February 22, 2021
Applications for the School of Transnational Governance (STG) at the European University Institute (EUI) are now open to eligible applicants for the academic year 2021-2022. Each year, the European University Institute (EUI) offers several fellowships to early- and mid- career policy professionals. The STG Policy Leader Fellowship is a global programme at the vibrant campus of an international institution.
This global Fellowship aims to provide a unique opportunity for policy professionals from around the world who wish to further develop their policy work and professional skills while participating in workshops, conferences, training and skills development sessions. Fellows will also carry out interactions with the other fellows, policy makers and the academic community at the EUI.
Your role as a fellows will focus on enhancing your policy work and leadership potential and you will have the opportunity to present your work and communicate effectively and intelligently with a wide range of different audiences locally and globally. At the end of the fellows program, fellows will have made a lasting effect in their respective fields.
- As a fellow, you will receive a monthly grant worth € 2,500 per month.
- You will be required to live in the area of Florence for the duration of their fellowship.
- Fellows will also be eligible for a family allowance is available where appropriate as described below.
- It will compose of a household allowance of up to € 300 per month is paid to Fellow with a partner if the partner lives with him /her in Florence and on the condition that the partner’s income is less than € 2,000 per month.
- An allowance of € 200 per month is paid for each dependent child.
- The fellowship program is open to applicants from anywhere in the world, regardless of citizenship or nationality.
- Applicants must have achieved an MA/MSc degree, which is the minimum level of education required.
- Please note that in exceptional circumstances, applications without a master’s degree will also be considered.
- You must be am Early- or mid-career professional in fields such as politics, civil service, media and non-governmental organizations, in order to apply
- Applicants are expected to demonstrate both professional experience and potential for future excellence in the policy sphere.
- You are required to be an engaged individuals involved in policy issues, especially those related to transnational governance.
- All applicants for all ages are welcome to apply since there is no maximum or minimum age limit.
- Applicants must be fluent in written and spoken English.
Interested applicants must submit their applications through the Online Application platform provoded by the program. Applicants must follow 2 steps in order to complete ther application.
- You must first Register your application
- Submit your application by the deadline of 22 February 2021
During your application, you will be requested to submit the following support documents
- Your most recent CV in PDF.
- You must prepare a letter of motivation of max 1000 word in PDF form, describing your interests and/or links with transnational policy issues, your future professional ambitions and the reasons to apply for the fellowship
- Applicants must prepare a work-plan with title of max. 1500 words in PDF form,
- You will include a copy of the highest educational certificate, in PDF form.
- Applicants will be requested to provide the name of one referee, preferably a person who has worked with the applicant.
- You must provide proof of a reasonable level of English proficiency equivalent to level C1 of the Common European Framework of Reference (CEFR).
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here