Deadline : June 30, 2021
Apply for the FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program for International Students. FINCAD, the leading provider of enterprise portfolio and risk analytics for multi-asset derivatives and fixed income, is pleased to announce its 2021 Women in Finance Scholarship is now accepting applications. The goal of the program is to encourage outstanding women in the field of finance, particularly those pursuing careers in the capital markets and/or financial risk management.
This scholarship is dedicated to female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme at an accredited university/ higher education institution. To be eligible, you must be enrolled and attending the program on a full-time basis during the 2021 – 2022 academic year
The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship Program offers an award of US$20,000 to support graduate-level studies to one recipient each calendar year. This program is open to women of any age and citizenship who are studying finance in a graduate-level program at an accredited institution. Usually, FINCAD pays 50% of the award to the education institution to go towards your tuition and the other 50% directly to you
Successful applicants will receive the following benefits
- The FINCAD Women in Finance Scholarship is an award of USD $20,000 to support graduate-level studies.
- About 50% of the scholarship award will be paid directly to the selected applicant
- The other 50% of the scholarship award will be paid directly to your university to cover your tuition
To be eligible, you need to fulfill the following criteria:
- Applications are welcomed from female citizens of all countries who are enrolled in a post-graduate program at a university or higher education institution
- The university you are enrolled at must be accredited by the national or international body approved for that purpose in the country where the university is situated.
- Applicants must be enrolled in a Master’s or PhD programme in order to paly for the scholarship
- Preference is given to applicants enrolled in a degree programme that puts emphasis on finance, particularly relating to the use of derivatives in capital markets and/or financial risk management.
- Applicants must have no more than 10 years total work experience, and no more than five years work experience in finance
Applications for the scholarship are submitted online using the provided application portal. You will be required to attach a number of documents in the prescribed file format (jpg, pdf or gif). Below are the required documents
- Your resume or CV
- Request two (2) letters of reference for the scholarship from appropriate individuals, say, professors or other relevant university staff.
- Upload your University transcript and Diploma from undergraduate program
- You must also submit a confirmation of acceptance or enrollment in the post-graduate program for the 2021-2022 academic year
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here