Deadline : January 26, 2023
The International Cooperation Division will be holding its G20 Global Leadership Program from March 17th to 27th in Korea. This program has been designed for experienced managers, practitioners and decision makers in their respective organization who will be working in some capacity as a leader, change agent, or facilitator in promoting global development or on G20 agenda-setting. We welcome all of applications from G20 countries and emerging countries.
The intensive two-week program will include an overview of Korea’s development experiences, development policy and G20 agenda issues such as quality infrastructure, climate change & green growth, sustainable development, international trade, aging population, 4th industrial revolution and strengthening of the financial system.
The program also incorporates a field study tour to other parts of the Korean peninsula. In order to witness firsthand Korea’s development experiences, participants will be given an opportunity to visit key industrial and cultural sites.
All program fees have been waived and all participants will be entitled to roundtrip airfare, housing, meals and a modest stipend while attending the program.
- This program has been designed for experienced managers and practitioners of G20 countries and developing countries.
- They welcome applicants from both G20 and non-G20 countries who are interested in Korea’s development experience and G20 issues including global infrastructure, climate change, sustainable food, green growth, trade and strengthening the financial system, etc.
- Each applicant should possess a minimum of three years of work experience or be at the middle manager level in his/her current field.
- Given the heavy emphasis on cultivating a peer learning community, participants should be motivated to share professional experiences and challenges.
- A strong proficiency in the English language is required as all courses and coursework will be conducted in the English language.
The application deadline for the program is January 26, 2022. For more detailed information regarding the G20 Global Leadership Program, please refer to the link below.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here