Deadline : February 1, 2023
Apply for the Master Mind Scholarships at KU Leuven in Belgium for the academic year 2023/24. Each year, the Government of Flanders awards 30Master Mind Scholarships to outstanding international students who have applied for a Master’s degree programme at one of the participating Universities in Flanders, Belgium.
The scholarship programme is sponsored by the Flemish Ministry of Education. These Training awards scholarships are dedicated to highly talented international students who want to study a master’s programme at a Flemish university, a school of arts or the Antwerp Maritime Academy.
Selected applicants will study at one of the best universities in Flanders. Located in Flanders Belgium, KU Leuven a research based institution and offers education with international appeal. In fact, programmes at KU Leuven are based on the innovative research of its scientists and professors.
The scholarship is open to all applicants from any country around the world who are applying to pursue one of the Master’s degree programmes offered at KU Leuven. Candidates are new prospective students applying to start their studies in the 2023 academic year.
Selected applicants will receive the following benefits
- You will be awarded a scholarship worth €8,400 per academic year to cover your expenses during your stay in Belgium.
- Your scholarship will help you cover the tuition for the entire duration of your selected program.
- Master Mind Scholarship holders usually pay a reduced tuition fee of about € 111.9 per year. This will be covered from the total Scholarship grant.
- The rest of the Amount will be used to cover your daily living costs such as accommodation and food.
- Applicants of all nationalities are eligible and welcome to apply for the scholarship. The previous degree(s) obtained should be from a higher education institution located outside Flanders.
- You must have applied for an eligible Master’s programme before 1 February 2023.
- Applicants must have achieved excellent academic performance during their bachelors degree. Excellent study results are reflected in a high Grade Point Average (GPA), as mentioned on the transcript of records.
- You must have a good knowledge and command of the English language if you are applying for a master’s degree program offered in English
- a minimum overall score of 7 on the IELTS test
- a minimum total score of 94 on the TOEFL test
- If you are already enrolled in a Flemish higher education institution, you may not apply for the scholarship.
- International students who are enrolled in a preparatory programme in order to start the Master’s programme in September 2023 are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Recipients may not combine the Master Mind scholarship with another scholarship from the Flemish Government or an Erasmus Mundus scholarship.
Applicants who are interested in the Masters Mind scholarships at need to secured admission into the program of their choice if they are to be considered for the scholarship. You are advised to follow the steps below to complete the whole process.
- Applicants must submit a complete application file for admission into an eligible Master’s programme before 1 February 2023.
- You application file must include a fully completed Master Mind Candidacy Form that can be found on the scholarship information page.
- The Master Mind Candidacy Form should be uploaded in the application tool under document type “Annex Master Mind”.
- This Annex should be completed completed online and download before 1 February 2023 in the online tool.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here