Deadline : April 30, 2022
Apply for the Haniel Foundation Master Scholarship At Willy Brandt School Of Public Policy. The Brandt School’s Master of Public Policy (MPP) is a two-year interdisciplinary degree program designed for young academics and professionals who wish to pursue a career in public service, including government agencies, international organizations and the non-profit sector. The MPP program equips future decision makers with the knowledge and practical skills they will need to advance the public interest and make sound policy decisions
The Haniel Foundation offers the Haniel Stipend Program which aims to provide and support excellent applicants financially. The scholarship is awarded to eligible applicants applying to the MPP program at the Willy Brandt School of Public Policy. Up to three Stipends per year can be awarded. Haniel Foundation is offering up to five (5) Stipends for this academic year. These grants are made possible with support form the Klaus-Tschira-Foundation.
The students selected will receive the following scholarship.
- Haniel Stipends will cover the cost of your tuition fees for attending the Brandt School’s Master of Public Policy program.
- The total stipend amount is amount EUR 6,400 covering the entire duration of the Master’s degree program.
- This grant will be paid in four installments of EUR 1,600, each for one semester.
- Haniel Stipends are dedicated to applicants with exceptional accomplishment and intellectual promise.
- These scholarships are open to applicants from the following countries
- Europe and Central Asia: all EU-28-countries and EFTA-countries, Albania, Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kosovo, Kyrgyzstan, Macedonia, Moldova, Montenegro, Russia, Serbia, Tajikistan, Turkmenistan, Ukraine, Uzbekistan
- Northern America: Canada, USA
- Oceania: Australia, New Zealand
- Eligible applicants are those who identify themselves strongly with the ideals and the mission of the Haniel Foundation.
Academic criteria requires applicants to have:
- You must have obtained a higher education entrance qualification (i.e. high school diploma, Abitur)
- Graduated with a college or university degree (i.e. Bachelor, Master, Diploma, state exam, etc.) with a minimum duration of 6 semesters, ideally in subjects from the social sciences, economics, or law
- Applicants should have accumulated some professional work experience (minimum of one year)
- Eligible applicants must have achieved above-average grades or above-average professional performance
- Proof of analytical talent and pronounced interest in political problems
- Applicants must posses good English language proficiency
To apply for the Haniel Foundation Master Scholarship, follow the procedure below.
- Check whether you are eligible for the scholarship and eligible to apply for admission for Brandt School’s Master of Public Policy (MPP) program.
- You should then submit your application for admission for the Brandt School’s Master of Public Policy (MPP) program.
- The application for admission is completed and submitted online using the via the online application portal provided.
- During your application, you must indicate that you wish to be considered for the Haniel Stipend program.
- You may provide addition information to support your application such as your reasons and qualifications in a statement of purpose.
- Remember that the deadline for application for admission and therefore, for the scholarship is April 30, 2022.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here