Deadline: November 11, 2020
ANU is a world-leading university in Australia’s capital city, Canberra. Their location points to their unique history, ties to the Australian Government and special standing as a resource for the Australian people.
They focus on excellence in research and education ensures our graduates are in demand the world-over, well-prepared to address complex contemporary challenges.
The Graduate Studies in International Affairs program offers up to four Hedley Bull Scholarships each year for full-time study in the Master of International Relations (Advanced).
The scholarship pays the tuition fee for up to four full-time sessions (semesters). This amounts to 72 units of graduate coursework and a 24-unit thesis session.
- To be eligible for this scholarship, applicants must meet the admission requirements of the Master of International Relations (Advanced). (MIR Adv).
- To be eligible for entry to the MIR (Adv), applicants must hold a Bachelor degree or international equivalent with a 6.0/7.0.
- All applicants must meet the University’s English Language Admission Requirements
- When applying for the Master of International Relations (Advanced), eligible applicants for the Hedley Bull Scholarship should include a covering letter indicating their interest in being considered for the scholarship and making the case for being granted one.
- The covering letter together with the application for the Master of International Relations (Advanced) (including transcripts and references) will be considered as the full application for the scholarship
To apply contact, [email protected]
For more information, visit Hedley Bull Scholarship .