Deadline : February 28, 2022
Apply for the Full International masters Scholarship at HKBU in Hong Kong for the academic year 2022. The full-time one-year business postgraduate programmes are open to international applicants for the 2022 intake. Additional awards are offered by which may include graduation awards, course scholarships, business start-up awards and/or other merit-based awards at the time of graduation.
HKBU School of Business is dedicated to student success across the world. The International Postgraduate Scholarships are dedicated to international students with all-round excellence and admitted to one of the full-time postgraduate programmes eligible for sponsorship.
IPS is a global initiative designed by the School of Business of the Hong Kong Baptist University (HKBU) to nurture future business leaders. Since launching in 2018, it has attracted many highly‑talented and intellectually-motivated international students, who demonstrated leadership potential and aspired to make a difference. HKBU School of Business is accredited by three of the world’s leading accreditation bodies namely the AACSB, AMBA and EQUIS
If selected for the scholarship, you will benefit from the following offers
- The International Postgraduate Scholarship (IPS), covering full tuition waiver
- Scholarship Recipients will also receive a living allowance of approximately US$12,800
- Additional awards are offered by which may include graduation awards, course scholarships, business start-up awards and/or other merit-based awards at the time of graduation.
Program specific application eligibility
- You must have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized tertiary institution
- Applicants must have Proof of English proficiency by IELTS or TOEFL.
- If your bachelor’s degree is obtained from an institution where the medium of instruction, you may be exempt from presenting a Proof of English proficiency
Scholarship specific application eligibility
- You must be an outstanding applicant for one of the 8 full-time postgraduate programmes
- Applicants are international applicants coming from countries/ regions outside Mainland China, Macau and Hong Kong
- You must be a future leader who is determined to make a positive impact on the business community and the wider world
- Committed to take part in HKBU’s internationalization projects and activities during the study period
- Applicants are advised to submit their applications online to one of the 8 full-time masters programmes.
- They must then pay a non-refundable application fee of HK$450.
- You will be considered for the qualification of IPS or other scholarships simultaneously therefore you will not need to submit a separate application for the scholarship.
- The admission committee of each programme will evaluate each application thoroughly based on all the information submitted in the online application as well as applicant’s interview and/or written test performance.
- The following program are eligible for scholarship
- Master of Accountancy
- A Master of Human Resources Management
- MSc in Applied Accounting & Finance
- An MSc in Applied Economics
- MSc in Business Management
- An MSc in Corporate Governance and Compliance
- MSc in Data Analytics and Business Economics
- An MSc in Finance (FinTech and Financial Analytics)
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here