ICANN Fellowship Program – ICANN67 Community Forum in Cancún, Mexico
Deadline: August 12, 2019
The goal of the ICANN Fellowship Program is to strengthen the diversity of the multistakeholder model by fostering opportunities for individuals from underserved and underrepresented communities to become active participants in the ICANN community.
Fellows are exposed to the workings of the ICANN community, are assigned a mentor, and receive training across different areas of knowledge and skill building before, during, and after an ICANN Public Meeting. Travel assistance to attend the meeting is also provided.
Fellowship participants come from a variety of backgrounds. Check out program participants and statistics for more information.
- All travel including airfare and accommodations will be booked and paid for by ICANN directly. Any additional charges related to travel are the responsibility of the fellow
- A stipend not to exceed US $500.00 will be provided to offset reasonable individual expenses (such as meals, transport to/from the airport, and incidentals). One half of the allotted stipend will be provided to each participating fellow prior to the meeting; the second half of the stipend will be provided via wire transfer by ICANN upon successful completion of the ICANN Fellowship Program and submission of the post-meeting survey two weeks after the ICANN Meeting.
Candidates from all regions and sectors are welcome to apply to the ICANN Fellowship Program.
Participants of the Fellowship Program must:
- Be at least 21 years of age
- Be interested in, or already engaged in, the various components of ICANN’s work in policy building, the operation of the Domain Name System and the security and stability of the global Internet
- Complete mandatory ICANN Learn course(s);
- NOT be involved in or associated with other ICANN supported travel programs at time of selection
- Policy Forum applicants must have successfully completed an ICANN FellowshipHave previously received no more than two fellowships; second and third time fellows must prove their involvement and engagement in one of the ICANN communities
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit ICANN Fellowship Program .