Deadline : March 15, 2021
Apply for the International Griffon Scholars Award at Missouri Western State University 2021. Missouri Western State University is committed to the pursuit of excellence and attracting the most promising international students to their classrooms. That is why they have established the Global Griffon Guarantee Scholarship to recruit the best and brightest students from around the world.
Missouri Western State University believes that talented students from around the world deserve access to higher education. In that spirit, The International Griffon Scholar Award (IGSA) is a competitive, full tuition, room, board, and fees scholarship for an outstanding international student with significant financial need.
In addition to the regular admissions application, applicants will also be required to complete an IGSA application. Applicants are also welcome to submit any additional information that they feel would be useful to the Scholarship Committee.
- Missouri Western State University is offering the International Griffon Scholar Award to one (1) outstanding international student.
- The International Griffon Scholar Award (IGSA) will cover, full tuition, room, board, and Tuition fees scholarship.
- Applicants for the IGSA will be considered without the usual $50 application fee.
- Applicants must be applying for Undergraduate degree studies at the Missouri Western State University.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from all over the world
- You must have achieved a 3.8 U.S. GPA in your high school leaving exams
- No SAT or ACT scores are required, however, you must have proof of English language proficiency for regular admission consideration.
- While the IGSA covers most educational costs, not all expenses are covered (airfare, personal clothing, etc.). Therefore, you are expected to contribute at least $2,000 per year to your education.
You must complete the regular application for admissions into your preferred course at MWSU. You will need the following documents for application
- Submit your complete official high school academic credentials
- Provide proof of language proficiency
You must then complete the IGSA scholarship application. Please remember to submit the following documents
- Provide your most recent resume
- Request letters of reference form your preferred referees
- You may include any supplemental documents the you feel would be useful to the Scholarship Committee
- Please note that GPAs below 3.8 will not be considered for the IGSA. No SAT or ACT scores are required.
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here