Deadline : Not Specified.
Apply for an Intern position as a Secretary at Wetsus. Are you looking for a challenging internship at one of the most innovative knowledge institutes in the Netherlands? Wetsus is a research institute in the field of sustainable water technology. Wetsus is an international organization that employs approximately 150 people. Do you want to gain full experience in this field in an international organization? Then an internship at Wetsus is something for you!
As an intern secretary, you will perform various tasks during the internship, such as,
- Agenda management, taking care of correspondence,
- Reception work, mail processing, bookings, etc.
You also contribute to supporting administrative work within the secretariat. Your activities can be expanded based on your development and growth. You end up in an international corporate culture, so it is important that you have good oral and written expression skills in both the Dutch and English language.You will work in our beautiful office within walking distance of Leeuwarden station. You can walk from the station to your workplace within ten minutes. Also, you will work together with 8 colleagues from the secretariat department.
Benefits for applicants are as below.
- A challenging internship of 32 to 40 hours per week at one of the best research institutes in the Netherlands. Wetsus stands for innovative, cooperation, fun, partnership and reliability.
- Wetsus offers good (ICT) facilities, an excellent internship fee, and a challenging learning environment with sufficient opportunities to further develop yourself.
- In addition, fun activities are regularly organized.
To be eligible, you must fulfill the following criteria
- You are training to become an executive secretary or management assistant at a minimum MBO (level 4) or HBO level
- You are available 32-40 hours a week for 5 months or 10 months;
- You are enthusiastic, accurate, responsible and driven;
- You would like to develop yourself further;
- You are good with Microsoft Office;
- You have a good command of the Dutch and English language;
- You are available from September 2020.
Along side the online application, you will have to also submit the following required documents
- A Motivation letter
- A CV
You are encouraged to send your written application with the required documents to:
Wetsus, attn the HRM department,
PO Box 1113, 8900 CC Leeuwarden
or by email [email protected]
To apply, Click here