Deadline : February 27, 2020 .
Apply for the Invest Your Talent Scholarship funded by the Italian Government. Recognizing the importance of the international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation - Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation, ITA – Italian Trade Agency, and Uni-Italia, with the support of Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries), will award scholarships for the academic year 2020-2021 in favor of international students interested in attending higher education courses in Italy within the framework of the “ Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
Scholarships are awarded for courses of Master’s degree (Laurea Magistrale or Master universitario) at Italian Higher Education Institutes (state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant State authorities) partners of the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program. The program includes the attendance of a mandatory internship at selected Italian companies which are partners of the initiative. The list of the post-graduate courses under this Program is available at the following page:
- Candidates who have been granted scholarships under the “Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program are exempted from the payment of tuition fees except for the Regional Tax for “Diritto allo Studio”, stamp duty, any expense regarding accident insurance and/or civil liability, the health insurance policy.
- Grantee will receive a 900,00 € monthly allowance on a quarterly basis, which will be paid on his/her Italian bank account.
- Scholarships are awarded to citizens, permanently resident in their home country, of the following list of countries:
- Azerbaijan, Brazil, Colombia, Egypt, Ethiopia, India, Indonesia, Iran, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Mexico, People’s Republic of China, Tunisia, Turkey, Vietnam
- Applications may only be submitted by those candidates referred to in Articles 1 and 2 who hold the required academic qualifications (Bachelor’s Degree) to enroll in the chosen Master’s Degree Program (Laurea Magistrale or Master Universitario). Candidates must have completed their Bachelor’s Degree.
- Students who are currently studying at an Italian university and those who have obtained an Italian University Degree are not eligible for the IYT in Italy program.
- Applicants must have been born on or after January 1st 1994, except for the only renewal scholarships.
- Candidates should submit an English language certificate as proof of their proficiency in English. Candidates should hold at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- A candidate who has obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree can submit a certificate issued by his/her university, stating that English is the medium of instruction in that university/course/faculty. This certificate can be accepted as the proof of proficiency in English.
- Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but it will be taken into consideration in the selection process
Candidates must provide the following documents:
- The final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final grade (Bachelor’s Degree)
- Students who have completed their Bachelor’s studies but have not yet received their Degree Diploma - along with the final transcript of all previous exams must also submit a document from their University certifying that they have completed their Bachelor’s program and are waiting for the Degree Diploma to be issued. This document must be issued through and signed by a representative of the Academic Registrar’s Office.
- English language certificate (IELTS or TOEFL);
- Italian language certificate. It is not mandatory, but if submitted, it will receive a score.
- A video no more than one minute long about their motivations;
- Valid Passport.
An official translation into English is required if the documents are in a language other than English, French and Spanish. Both the translated documents and the original copies must be provided.