Deadline : March 26, 2021
Apply for the Invest Your Talent Scholarship funded by the Italian Government. This scholarship program is sponsored by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation in conjunction with the Directorate General for Cultural and Economic Promotion and Innovation and ITA – Italian Trade Agency. It is also supported by Uni-Italia Unioncamere (Italian Chambers of Commerce), and Confindustria (Confederation of Italian Industries).
The scholarship program was launched in recognition of the importance of the international students as a fundamental instrument for the internationalization of the Country. Scholarships are awarded to international students interested and planning in attending higher education courses in Italy within the framework of the “ Invest Your Talent in Italy” Program.
Scholarships are available Master’s degree courses also known as Laurea Magistrale or Master universitario at Italian Higher Education Institutions. These must be state-owned institutions or institutions legally recognized by the relevant State authorities who are partners of the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program.
- If you are awarded the Invest Your Talent in Italy Program, you will receive a full tuition weaver for your chosen Master’s degree programme.
- You will be eligible for a monthly allowance worth € 900 monthly allowance to cover your living costs
- To apply for the scholarship, you must be a citizen of one of the eligible countries. Please see full list here
- Candidates must have been born on or after January 1, 1995 in order to apply
- Applicants must be permanent residents of their eligible home countries.
- You must hold a Bachelor’s Degree to enable you enroll in the chosen Master’s Degree Program at a University in Italy.
- Applicants must be new prospective students applying to study in Italy for the first time
- You must prove sufficient English language proficiency with at least a B2 level certificate within the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR).
- If you obtained an English-taught Bachelor’s Degree, you can be exempt from a Language certificate if you submit a certificate stating that your studies were conducted in English.
- Proof of proficiency in Italian is not mandatory but it will be taken into consideration in the selection process
To apply for the scholarship, students must have submitted their pre-application for one of the postgraduate courses [Laurea Magistrale or Master] included in the Program. You must then complete your scholarship application using the online portal.
To complete your application you will have to submit the following documents
- Copies of your final transcript of all previous exams as well as the final Bachelor’s Degree grade. If your certificates were not offered in English, you must include a translation.
- A Valid applicant’s Passport.
- Submit an English language certificate which may be IELTS or TOEFL.
- If you hold a Italian language certificate, this is not mandatory, but if submitted, it will be an added advantage
- Record a video of no more than one minute long outlining your motivations for applying for this programme motivations;
- Your most recent CV
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here