Deadline : January 15, 2020 .
The Industriellenvereinigung Steiermark (Federation of Austrian Industries, Styrian Section) and TU Graz are investing in young talents from South East Europe to allow them to develop their IT and robotics skills – regardless of personal financial situations or conditions – to the full.
ITalent South East encourages talented and motivated students preferably from South East Europe. Emphasising information technology, the scholarships are intended for the international master’s degree programmes in Computer Science, Information and Computer Engineering and Software Engineering and Management.
- Financial assistance of € 4,000 per academic year (up to two academic years – given appropriate academic performance)
- Individual consultation and advice from liaison professors at TU Graz
- Scholarships for: talented students studying Computer Science, Information and Computer Engineering or Software Engineering and Management
- Region: preferably South East Europe
- Duration: maximum of 24 months (given appropriate academic performance)
- Conditions: acceptance to the master’s degree programme in Computer Science, Information and Computer Engineering or Software Engineering and Management
- Excellent academic performance in previous studies
- Commitment, communication skills, interest, creativity and self-responsibility thinking
The following application documents must be submitted in English as pdf files:
- Personal statement in form of an essay
- Two letters of recommendation from the student’s teachers during his or her studies
- Copy of passport
After the end of the application deadline a panel of members of the Industriellenvereinigung Steiermark and TU Graz will select applicants for the scholarships based on the application documents submitted. Special importance is attached to the field of interest and personal motivation in the personal statement. In addition to excellent qualification, important criteria are good general knowledge, interest, open-mindedness, strong communication skills, creativity and self-responsibility thinking.
Applicants will be informed whether they have been nominated for the scholarship by 16 March 2020.