Deadline : March 31, 2020 .
The Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW) is now calling for Applications for its 2020 International Fellowships. Japanese Association of University Women (JAUW), established in 1946, is a member of GWI, the world’s leading organization for women. JAUW shares IFUW’s mission together with its 50+ member associations around the globe.
Objective of this Program
To allow promising researchers/graduate students in any field to spend a period of time in residence in a graduate/research institute etc. in Japan. The winners of this fellowship will be notified by e-mail in the middle of June, 2020. Toward the end of June in 2020, their names will be made public on the JAUW web-site.
- The program is open to applications between November 2019 and March 31, 2020.
- The program will allow maximum of 2 recipients, each winning between Yen500,000 and up to Yen1,000,000 to support transportation to and from Japan and cost for her stay in Japan.
- The period of stay in Japan under this award is for 4 to 6 months between October 2020 and March 2021.
- Applicants must be of non-Japanese women in the age below 45.
- Applicants must live outside Japan at the time of application.
- Applicants must hold a Master’s Degree or above.
- Applicants need to identify an institution/university in Japan where to conduct research.They need to have contacted and obtained a consent from a host at the identified institution/university before application.
- Applicants must submit application forms according to the Instructions.
Below are the required documentation
2020 Form of Certificate of Health, (pdf)
Send the application file to: [email protected]