Deadline : February 13, 2022
Apply for the 2022 Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships at King’s College London (KCL). The London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM) together the Institute of Psychiatry, Psychology & Neuroscience, King’s College London (KCL) are proud sponsors of the MSc Global Mental Health course.
The main aim of this programme is to provide students with the knowledge and practical skills to initiate and develop and oversee mental health programmes, and/or policies in low-resource settings. Through this programme you will also have the opportunity to conduct and critically evaluate research on global mental health.
You will then put the skills you will have acquired to practice through your contributions in the domains of research, policy and practice as they relate to the discipline of global mental health. For the 2022 academic year, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine is offering up to three (3) Johnson & Johnson Global Mental Health Scholarships. To be eligible for one of the scholarships, you have applied and be accepted onto the 2022-23 MSc Global Mental Health programme.!
If selected for the scholarship, you will recieve teh following benefts
- You will receive full coverage for tuition fees at the King’s College London (KCL) overseas fee rate
- Selected applicants will also be eligible for a living allowance worth GBP 17,633.00
- You will also be eligible for an allowance of up to GBP 500.00 for MSc project expenses.
- The scholarship is open to applicants from selected countries in Africa, South East Asia and South America
- You must therefore be a citizen and resident of one of the eligible countries. Full list of Countries can be seen here
- Interested applicates must apply and receive admission for MSc Global Mental Health programme at London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine (LSHTM)
- If you come form a non-English speaking country, you must meet the minimum English Language Requirements
- To apply you must have submitted your application and received an offer for study for the MSc Global Mental Health programme
- You must then submit your scholarship application using the online scholarships application portal
- Please select the scholarship you are applying for from the drop-down menu
The scholarship application will require you to include the following uploaded documents
- You must provide proof of your application submission for MSc in Global Mental Health for 2022-23
- The proof of submission may be a PDF document of your confirmation email reflecting your application for admission
- If you have received your offer already, include a letter of Offer from KCL, for 2022-23 MSc Global Mental Health programme
- Applicants must also include an English Proficiency score results incase they posses this already
To apply, Click here
For more information, visit the official website here